Attack Of Momma L.

~A/N~

I know I haven't updated in a while, but please don't hate me. x.x I've been terribly busy lately. So, I'm sooooooooo sorry. Please forgive me. Anyways, it's good to be back! So, let's get this story started!!

____________

~Rose's POV~

'Omg, we're gonna get caught, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God', was all I could think. We rushed to hide all evidence of our food.

We hid most of it in her closet, and under her floor boards, it's like a pantry down there!

Just then, Schuylar's mum decides to beat on the door again, causing a certain popstar to scream like a little girl.

I looked at him like he was retarded, before asking, "Are you sure you're a boy?" He glared at me. before giving me the finger. "WHEN?!?!", I asked too excitedly.

Schuylar turned around and gave us her evil look. We went back to hiding the food. When we finished, I laid out on Schuylar's bed, while Justin was laying on the floor.

"SCHUYLAR. OPEN THIS FUCKI-!", Mrs. L screamed, right as Schuylar opened the door. "MUM LANGUAGE! WE HAVE GUESTS, YA KNOW?!"

Mrs. L burst into the room, inspecting it. To my horror, she looked in the closet muttering, "At least I know where the food goes.. Oh! Hi Rose", she exclaimed, turning to me with a small upon her face.

Can you say bipolar? I mentally rolled my eyes. "Hey Mrs. L, whatcha doin'?", I asked all casual like. She smiled before replying, "Just making sure that she cleaned her room", she replied, putting emphasis on "she".

"HEY! I CLEAN... sometimes." I mentally slapped the poo out of Schuylar. "Oh, shush up you. Anyways, I'm going back in the living room to watch a little TV. You kids need anything?" She asked.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Justin get up and walk to Mrs. L. "Nope. We're good, my mother who's womb I didn't come out of...?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. I glanced over and saw Schuylar trying to contain her laughter.

Mrs. L looked at me, cocking an eyebrow, before leaving. As soon as she left, Justin closed the door, locking it. We looked at each other, and laughed.

"So guys, what now?", I asked, once we had settled down. Sliding from the bed, I got out a pack of Oreos from underneath the floorboards. Mm... Oreos.

"I have an idea", Justin answered as he took Schuylar's laptop from her desk.

____________

~A/N~

So guys, what did you think? :3 Was it good or no? Comment and tell me what you think!  Later guys, see ya on the flip side. ~B-Dawg voice.~