Out With Justin!

~A/N~

I FORGOT AGAIN. I'M SO SORRY BABES. FORGIVE ME? KAY. BYE.

___________

~Next morning~

I woke up to the sight of Justin. Like, our faces are so freaking close.

I quickly sit up, looking at my alarm clock. 9:54 in the fucking morning...

"Ugh.." I roll out of bed, walking to my bathroom. Yes, I have my own bathroom.

I remove my clothing, getting into the shower.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned after I finished showering. "I forgot to get some clothes from my wardrobe..."

Wrapping a towel around myself, I walked into my room, noticing that Justin is awake. "Morning."

"Morning, Schuy." He replies, eyeing my towel. "How'd you sleep?"

"Mm.. Good, you?" I remove my Black Pierce The Veil shirt from my wardrope. PTV is love. PTV is life. I chuckled, remember in that "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" video.

"I slept great." He smiles, before getting out his iPhone. I forgot to mention. I may have my own bedroom, but I still have a flip phone. Haha. Laugh all you want. It was either that or the laptop, and I chose the laptop.

Picking out some black ripped skinny jeans, I go to my dresser, removing some underwear from a drawer, before slowly creeping to the bathroom.

After dressing myself, I went back into my room getting some black socks, along with matching converse. Converse are AmaZaynnnn.

"What?" I probably said that out loud. After putting them on, I quickly snatch his phone from him. "Nothing."

Hmm. Twitter app. New tweet. "Hi guys. FOLLOW SPREE." He snatches his phone after I send the tweet. "HEY YOU PTERODACTYL PENIS. DON'T SNATCH ANYTHING FROM ME."

"Whatever," he scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Schuy, it's too early in the morning for your shit." Ignoring his comment, I go to my dresser, once again.

Letting my hair down, I quickly brush it, styling it to perfection. Kidding. Totally not kidding. Lol, seriously though, I'm kidding. I apply a bit of mascara to my eyelashes,  the fact that I kinda hate makeup. Well, I hate wearing TOO much makeup. "There. Justin, gimme yo' phone."

"No." He keeps his eyes glued to his phone. Snatching his phone, I tap the camera icon thingy, quickly snapping a picture of the two of us. "Hey, babe. What do you think?"

"What did you call me?" He raised an eyebrow, clearly amused by my choice of words. I looked at him, slightly confused. "Babe?"

"Never mind, just let me see the picture." I showed him the picture, watching his expression. "I like it," he smiled, his gaze meeting my own.

"YAY," I cheered, sharing it to Twitter. ‘Hanging with the bestie, @SchuyLewis. Love you, Schuy!’ I tossed his phone to him, hearing his tummy grumble.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Justin gets up, grabs my hand, and literally drags me down the freaking stairs. "MRS. L, SCHUY AND I ARE GOING OUT FOR A BIT."

"WAIT. I NEED MY PHONE," I yell, trying to get away. "Nope, we're getting you a new phone after we hit up Starbucks. Now, let's go."

We soon reach Starbucks. "Fucking lunatic drives too fast," I mutter under my breath. "What was that Schuy?" "Ohh, nothing."

I order a cappuccino, while Justin gets whatever he gets. After that, we drive to Sprint, to get my new phone. EEK. I'M SO EXCITED!

"This is hard..." I mumble chewing on my lip, "All of these freaking phones."

"Do you want an iPhone like me," Just asks raising his eyebrow. "Hell no. No offense, but iPhones suck ass." I look around, before finding it.

"Hey!! Don't diss my phone you cunt bubble." Cunt bubble. Ha. Been there done that. "I'll stop dissing your phone when you come up with better insults." I smirk, chewing on my bottom lip. "Anyways.. I want The HTC One. Please and thank you. Hashtag: Dismissed."

"HEY! DON'T DISMISS ME!!" Justin pays for my phone,  grumbling about disrespectful children. Yeah, right. I'm older than him by two months! "Thank you Justin. You're the best," I exclaim, standing on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Lemme drive this time, JuJu?" I question, once we exit the building. "Fine. But don't call me that!" I ignore his remark, rolling my eyes.

He tosses me the keys, and we both get inside the car. I slowly back out of the parking spot, before making my way downtown. See what I did there? *wink wink* No? Oh.. Okay.

I drive to an amazing donut shop and order 2 dozens of assorted donuts.

As soon as we get home, Rose exits the house, yelling "donutssss", while I yell "booooobssss". Yeah.. we're not normal. "When did you get here?" Justin asks as he gets out of the car. "About 5 minutes ago," she replies shrugging her shoulders.

"So... Let's all head up to my room, yeah?" I suggest. "Sure," they chorus, before Rose starts complaining about us not getting a her any Starbucks. "Shut dafuq Ahp, Roselia," I grinned, knowing that she hates her real name.

____________

~A/N~

HIIII. STAR HERE, THANKS FOR THE READS AND STUFF. :D I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. c:

I love writing and stuff, it brings out my creative side. :3

Comment and vote please?

OH. I FINALLY GOT TO SEE FROZEN. :DD IT WAS SO AMAZAYN, AND YEAH. I LOVE IT. Okay, byeeeee. See what I did there? cx