Rose, Meet Justin. JB, meet Rose.

~A/N~

OMG I'M SO SORRY, FORGIVE ME? Dx You will? Okay thanks. So, anyways my lovelies how are you? :3 Good, good. Stay strong my little StarLings. Sooo anyways, on with the story. FOR NARNIAAAA!! Hehe ~Star

____________

~Schuylar's POV~

"MUMMM!! WE'RE HOME," I yelled as soon as I entered the house.

'OHMAHGOSH JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN MY HOUSEEE' is what I'm really thinking. "Yo. Biebs, sit down right here."

Seconds later, my mum enters the room, with a weird smile on her face.

"Whoaa Mum what's with the creepy smile..?," I ask with mock terror. "You look like you'll slaughter us any second now."

She gives me a sour look. "Oh hush up you, I  can't slaughter you.. If I could I'd have done that years ago,"she adds with a smile.

"OHHH THE HORROR JUUUSSSTTTIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT THREAT?!"

He looks at me like I'm retarded, then bursts out laughing. "You two are still the same as always."

Justin goes back to being serious, then asks with a straight face, "Are you still in love with Link?"

I began to jumping up and down, screaming at the top of her lungs, "OMG YES!! I DREW THIS PICTURE OF US TOGETHER, IT IS SOOOO CUTE. I'll go get it now."

With that I ran upstairs to my room to find the picture. (Picture of it on the side. Just a note, but I found it on Google. Whoever drew that, you are now my best friend!)

**

~Justin's POV~

"Well umm.. that wasn't awkward", Gabrielle says, trying to stifle her giggles.

"I know," I laugh. "I already knew that she still loves Link. I mean, I do have her on Facebook..."

There's an awkward silence, which Schuylar quickly breaks, by falling down the stairs, nearly breaking her neck. "I'M OKAY!"

She runs over to me and jumps on my lap. "LOOK AT IIITTTTT! IT'S BAD ASS!"

"LANGUAGE!!" She makes a run for the door, knowing her mother would hit her. Well then.

**

~Schuylar's POV~

Oh yeah, she can't get me now. 'Cause I'm so awesomistical. And yes I said awesomistical, I madee it up. Gotta problem with it?

Oh God I'm having a conversation with myself in my head. I'm going mad.

Nuhuh.

Uh huh.

Nuhuh.

Uh huh.

Nuhuh!

"Uh huh."

"Schuy.. Why are you talking to yourself?"

I turn around to see my best friend, the one and only, Rose looking at me like she's crazy.

"I'm not talking to myself woman! I'm talking to PePe. Anyways... Guess who's at my house."

"WHO?! TELL ME NOW!"

"I'll call him out." I take out my phone and  call Justin. "Yo, get your ass out here, right now."

'Why?!' he whines.

"Oh my gosh just get out here!"

Hanging up, I turn to face my best friend.  "He's cominnngg."

At that moment Justin walks out of the door. As soon as his eyes meets Rose's, a perverted grin appears. "Hellooo Gorgeous."

Rose is rooted to her spot, speechless.

"Hello, Earth to Rose! We need you off of Jupiter at the moment." I wave my hand in front of the girl's face.

"One moment please." Rose drags me to the end of the sidewalk and like, literally screams. "YOU KNOW JUSTIN BIEBER?!?! OHMAHFUCKINGGOSH! HOW?! WHEN?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW?!"

"AYEE. SHUT UP FOR A SEC AND LEMME TALK DAMMIT!" I wait until Rose calms down enough for her to talk.

"Wellll, Justin just happens to be my childhood friend. Make that my childhood Best Friend. And he decided to come and visit for a month or two. Now be quiet."

"Oh okay. Well let's go back, it's rude to leave a guest standing at your door."

"Okay, let's go." We walk back to Justin, talking in posh British accents.

"Ello Justin. 'Ow are you today? You're looking lovely."

"Yeah, and you're really hawtt." I quickly smack Rose, who is red in the face from embarrassment.

"Let's go inside and chill guys." We all run into the house, going straight to the kitchen.

"Guys, get as much food as possible. But make sure Mum doesn't see. Ready. Set. Go!"

Rummaging through the cabinets and refrigerator, we grab anything that looks good: Oreos, Sodas, Capri sun,  Cheetos, Twinkies, Cloud Cakes, Zebra Cakes, Popcorn, Gushers, etc.

Making a run for it, we make it to my room and locks the door, turning on some music.

"OHMAHGOSH OHMAHGOSH OHMAHFREAKINGGOSH!!! ONE DIRECTION IS ON!!!!!" I jump up singing to Story Of My Life.

Whern the song ends both Rose and Justin are staring at her, amazed.

"Whoa Schuy, I knew you could sing.. But whoa, that was amazing."

I blush  looking down at the ground. "Thanks.."

"SCHUYLAR MARIE LEWIS!"

"Oh shit.. We're dead. Hide it all!"

____________

~A/N~

WELL THAT WAS ASDFGHJKL, LIKE AHHHH! I have to do something..

*walks out of the room* ASDFGHJLASIFHCJCLQWUDKM!!!!!!!!!!! *walks back in* Ahem. Sorry about that. But, I have... 160 READS!!

Like, OhMahGawd! HeHe and I just realized how obssessed I am with One Direction. I AM NOT ASHAMED EITHER!! FOR, I AM SPIDERMAN'S WIFE!

I mean.... I like food :3 Don't judge my amazingly awesome awkwardness, or I'll get angry and you won't like me when I'm angry. Hehe, Hulk reference.

Anyways.... Guess what! I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT'S UNDER MY BED! GET ALONG WITH THE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD. SOMETHING.. something, something. B)

ANYWAYS, BYEE! *Mock salutes, before running around in little circles yelling, "WHEEE!!"*