Chapter 11: End?

Petra's Pov:

I walked in the Jungle for a while until I finally stopped across Jesse looking at a river. I walked to him and gave him a hug. Jesse the turn to me and smiled at me before he gave a kiss in the cheek.

"So, have you decided yet?" I asked.

He sighed. "I don't know if I I should, what if death is caused by me again?" he asked worried.

"You won't cause death..." I said " because you have us to help you."

Jesse then gave me a warm smile "I guess, but if you die in my arms then I will fall into a pit of lava" he joked, I laughed. 

Jesse then grabbed me from the waist and pulled my to his lips, I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. We could have been like this forever but we stopped when we heard gasps. We pulled away and we saw our friends staring at us. We both turned red.

"So are you two official?" Smirked Jess.

We both didn't response but I saw Jesse smirk and i noticed that his eyes were staring at something, I followed his eyes and saw on what he was looking at. His sister and Lukas were holding hands. 

"Oh and what about you and Lukas over there?" Jesse asked her.

Her sister just shrug her shoulders and blushed as she looked at Lukas.

"I hate to break this moment, but have you decided yet?" asked Olivia.

We all looked at Jesse who smile at response. "I'll still not sure if I should, but I will give it another chance." 

We all smiled at Jesse and I hugged him tighter. Jesse looked at Jess with a smile.

"How about you Sis?" asked Jesse 

We all looked at her and she smiled as she nodded her head. We all knew what needs to be done.

No ones Pov:

The group packed the supplies while Jesse and Jess went to their cave hide out. The two still think that the hideout will be useful so they closed the door and hid the button and they hope they can come back soon. They then joined their friends and went back to their temple.

After a few days they arrived. Jesse doesn't want all the citizens to know he is alive just yet, so he hid his identity by using his hoodie and wither skeleton skull and his friends agreed to keep it a secret for a while. When they got to their temple nightfall came. Everyone were sleeping after a long... except Jesse. He was looking at the stars in his window and wondered what well happen next now that he is the leader of the group again. As he was thinking he heard his door open. He turned around and saw Petra. Petra went to to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Can't sleep?" asked Petra.

"No" replied Jesse calmly as he saw the stars once more.

"The night looks beautiful tonight."

"Sure is."

Petra kissed Jesse cheek and they both blushed, Petra then yawn.

"If you want you can sleep with me Petra." suggested Jesse as he blushed

Petra smiled and blushed at the same time "I like that, very much."

The two went to Jesse's bed and laid down. Petra looked at his covered stomach and blushed "If you want you can take your shirt off."

Jesse looked at Petra with a surprised look and blushed very red. " You sure?" He asked the gingered hair girl. She nodded. 

 Jesse took of his shirt and threw it the armor stand. Petra blushed even redder when he saw his six pack abs again. She kissed his neck and rested her hand on Jesse's stomach before she shut her eyes to rest. Jesse blushed and smiled as he held Petra closer to him. He then kissed her forehead and fell to sleep.

THE END FOR NOW.

N/A: Ok the story is over. But I promise I will make a sequel, and I will start my Mcsm Lemon book. The two first chapters will be extra for Lukesse and Jetra from this story and I am not forcing you to read the lemon book but if you want to read it, go knock yourselves out. I think I will start the book tomorrow and as for the Sequel I don't know when I will start it, but I think I will start the book in Sunday, But I am not making any promises. Anyway see ya later :P