Chapter 4: Shocking Discovery

No one's Pov

There was silence of both groups. The order stared at the thieves who tried to take their map.

"Who are you two?" asked Petra coldly

No response. The black hooded guy went to the white one's ear and whispered " Splash yourself with the splash potion of swiftness and attack them, but don't kill them, just knock them out." The white nodded. The two got the splash potions of swiftness and splashed them on themselves. Petra ran to them a slash her enchanted golden sword on them, but because of the potion affects they ran with super speed into the left side of were they were. The two hooded people both got out their enchanted diamond swords and ran to them to knock them out.

"LOOK OUT" yelled Olivia " they are using splash potions of swiftness."

"No kidding" responded Lukas unmused   

The white hooded person went behind Axel without anyone noticing and slashed him to make him fall and bleed a bit in his right arm, when he fell she ran away.

"AHHHHHHH" yelled Axel in pain as he held his arm in pain. "No" panicked Olivia as she  ran to him "Axel are you alright?"

"Y-yeah" replied Axel with a light pink blush

Lukas chased the white hooded person to stop her.

White hooded person's Pov:

I was being chased by blondie after I injured his friend, but what bothers me is that my effects of the swiftness potion wore off. Although I got to admit he was kinda cute.

"Hey stop right there" I heard him yelled. I didn't responded I just kept on running until I hit a dead end. Crap how am I going to escape him now?

"Now I got you." I turn around and saw him with an iron sword, I then had an idea and smirked. Blondie came near me and held his sword near my neck. " Who are you?" he asked me coldly. "My name is not important blondie" I replied calmly while blushing a bit. " My name is not blondie, it's Lukas now hold still or else." He grabbed my skeleton skull and took it off. As soon as he got my mask off he dropped it, he was speechless and I saw a light pink blush on his cheek. I smirk and grabbed him from his arm and pulled him into a kiss and putted my arm around his neck. He was startled and shock, but after I few moments I felt him kiss back and putted his arms around my waist. His lips were soft and gentle, I was enjoying myself. 

After a minute or so I pulled back and pushed him to make him fall on his back, I wink to him and saw him turn red before I took my skull and ran away. I really enjoyed the kiss with blon... err I mean Lukas, but I had a feeling he enjoyed it to.

Lukas' Pov

" My name is not blondie, it's Lukas now hold still or else" I went to the white hooded. I was still not happy with the fact that he injured Axel. I grabbed the skull and took it off him. When I did, I dropped the skull, it turns out that the white hooded was a beautiful girl.

She looks likes Jesse's twin sister, is she his twin sister? Before I could ask she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her lips. I was blushing hardcore as I felt her arms go around my neck, her lips were soft, warm and gentle. I was starting to enjoy myself and kissed back while I putted my arms around her waist. After a minute or so I felt her pull back and pushed me to make me fall on my back. I looked at her and she winked at me which made me blush, she then grabbed her skull and ran away.

I was staring at her until she was no longer seen, I then got up and ran after her, but when I was run after her I couldn't stop thinking about the sweet kiss we shared.

Petra's Pov:

I was fighting the black hooded for ages. He is good with swords and he is really strong, I am already tired and he didn't even break a sweat. Axel was injured and Olivia was taking care of his wound.

"Just give up, you have no chance against me." he said calmly. He is right about him being strong, but one thing is for sure is that I won't give up.

"I... won't...give up" I panted

He was about to punch me when suddenly the white hooded one bumped into him which made their skulls covering their identities fall.

I then saw Lukas come where the white hooded one was at, I turn around and the order and I gasp when we saw who was the black hooded person.

"J-Jesse?"

N/A: Ok here is another chapter, Hey lukesse fans hope you enjoyed the short kiss :D . Oh and also, The new order of the stone found out that the black hooded person is none other then Jesse himself, what will happen next? Until next time :D