Chapter 3: Lets go to adventure

No ones Pov

The new Order were shocked, their eyes were wide open.

"W-wa-wait, w-w-what?" asked Lukas. Everyone would ask the same, Jesse never told them that he had a twin sister . 

"I wonder why Jesse never told us that he had a sister." said Olivia. "We all want to know" Petra responded with a sigh "But it seems that we will never know, because Jesse is dead and we don't know where his sister is." 

The Order went silent when Petra reminded everyone about what happend to Jesse. Petra then broke the silence "Okay I promise I didn't mean to bring that up, we need to forget about this and go treasure hunting to get our minds clear up on what happened." Everyone nodded "Alright, tomorrow morning we will leave."

Everyone left to their rooms to rest for the night. Petra went to her bed and stared at the ceiling. All that she could think about why Jesse never told them about that he had a sibling.

"Jesse, why didn't you told us" Petra thought as she doze off to sleep

The Next Morning...

The Order started to get ready for their adventure. Everyone wore their armor and had their wepons, Lukas, Axel and Olivia got their supplies and horses ready while Petra got the map they need to find a dungeon or temple. 

"Ok guys" started Petra "While I was looking at the map, I found something interesting in the map. " She showed the map to everyone and pointed at something. The order was what Petra was pointing, they all saw a temple that was circled.

"Why is that temple circled?" Asked Axel

"Maybe before Jesse died, he planned this for us to go explore when to feel better" responded Lukas

"Whatever it is for, we are all going there" said Petra with a smile

"Lets go then" said Olivia happy 

Everyone got on their horses and started to leave. What the order didn't knew was that they were being watched.

"Damn we are too late" said a hooded person, he was wearing a black hood with a Wither skeleton skull to hide his identity but you could see the emerald eyes he had. He was wearing a black fingerless glove and he wore black jeans with pokets in the front and black shoes. He was riding a black horse with dimond horse armor

"Don't worry about we will get the map back bro" said a female hooded person. She looked like the other hooded person except that she is all white and she has a skeleton skull and she had emerald eyes too. She was riding a white stallion with diamond horse armor.

"Very well" said the black hooded person "Lets go before they get to the temple"

The new Order were on the move to find the treasure, they have been moving for days without a break. 

"Man I'm starving" said Axel

"We all are" said Olivia

"OK, Lets take a break and continue later" said Petra as she got off her horse and held the map " the temple is not that far from here."

Black hooded person Pov:

My sister and I had been following the new Order. We had to get that map back. I was an idiot to leave it there after I was done with my 'business'. It doesn't matters now we need to get it back.

"Bro look" My Sister pointed

I saw were she was pointing ." Not much further now, leave the horses here and splash yourself with a splash potion of invisibility and take the three other splash potions in case you get caught."

She nodded her head and did what I told her to do. She splashed herself with the potion of invisibility and turn invisible. "Create a diversion" I said quickly "that way I can get the map" I heared footsteps slowly fading which means she is gone. I quickly grab another splash potion of invisibility, a splash potion of slowness and a splash potion of swiftness. Luckily my sis knows how to brew potions.

I went the opposite direction my sister went and waited for the diversion.

Petra's Pov

We rested for about ten minutes, we ate some apples and bread during the time. After we finished eating we decide to keep going. We were about to get on our horses when suddenly an arrow flew to me, I dodge it just in time. "We're under attack" Lukas yelled. We pulled out our weapons and we went to find the attacker. After a few seconds we stopped looking. "The coward must've left." I said unmused. We went back to our horses to keep going, then we saw two hooded people. One of then was black with a Wither skeleton skull while the other one was white with a skeleton skull. I saw that they took the map.

"HEY" I yelled.

 The two turned to face us, this will not end well.

Black hooded person's Pov:

When my sister threw the arrow at them I knew it was my signal. When the Order went to investigate I had the chance to get the map. I then saw my sister run to me.

"Hurry up and get the map" My Sister whispered loudly " that won't distract them for long"

I hurried up and went to Petra's horse and grabbed the map.

"HEY"

My sister and I turned around and saw that the Order were here, oh boy this will not end well. 

N/A: Well he we go another chapter. See ya next time :P