Chapter 2: Twin Sister?

Petra's Pov

I made it to our Temple at sunset, just in time before mobs came. I went to my room and got out of my clothes I was wearing and hid them. I put on my bandanna, and my original clothes.

I was still depressed on Jesse's passing, I guess this is how he felt when Reuben died, I don't blame him, but, it was not his fault for Reuben passing, he sacrifice himself. Anyway I went to find the rest of the group. Everything was quiet without Jesse around. Axel, Olivia and Jesse were close as a family so they are taking his death as if they got shot by an arrow. As for Lukas, he and Jesse use to be rivales and later on they became friends and they became close as brothers, but now that Jesse is gone Lukas hasn't been himself lately. As for myself I am still in pain, I miss him so much. So I well lead the group and help them move on, Jesse helped me so much, now I will return him the favor.

I finally found everyone at Jesse's room.

No one's Pov

Lukas, Olivia and Axel were at Jesse's room, in order to make them feel if Jesse was there. " Hey guys" greeted Petra with a sad tone. Everyone turn to her, Petra saw dry tears on everyone, so it means they were crying for a while.

"Hey Petra" replied Lukas with a sad smile. Olivia and Axel just stared at her with more tears coming out. 

"What are you guys doing in Jesse's room?" asked Petra.

There was silence after a few moments Petra sighed. "Look guys" started Petra " I know we are all in pain because we lost two members and friends, but we can't just mop around like Jesse when  Reuben died, he wouldn't want us to be in the same situation like he was."

Lukas sighed "Your right, your right it just that..." Lukas trailed off and Olivia continued where he left off, " it just that we all miss them, Jesse was our friend and leader and Reuben was the toughest and nicest pig, but what it hurts us the most is that we lost two people were like family to us" Everyone was holding back the tears.

"L-lo-look" Started Petra while she was whipping her tears of and sniffing " We need to move on, I-it may take us some time to recover, but we still need to try." Everyone whipped their tears and nodded as agreement. 

"What will we do then?" asked Axel

"I was thinking we could go on a journey" Answered Petra " we are the new Order of the Stone, we go on adventures and look for treasure, so if we go on a journey it could help us recover a bit"

" I guess we could" said Axel in a happy tone

"Yeah I guess we could" said Olivia in a happier tone

"Sure" said Lukas with a smile

Petra smiled and went to a chest near Jesse's bed. "Petra  what are you doing?" asked Lukas. "I am looking for a ma..." Petra lost track of what she was talking about when she saw a picture frame with Jesse and a girl they didn't knew who has black hair, emerald eyes like Jesse's and the same goofy smile this picture looks like it was taken when Jesse was a kid. " What is it?" asked Olivia. Petra showed the picture to everyone. "Who is that girl?" asked Lukas. " I'm not sure" answered Olivia "but it seems that Jesse knew her."

Petra shrugged her shoulders and putted the picture back. When she grabbed the map she noticed that a piece of paper fell out. She grabbed it and read it out loud:

Jesse,

Hey it's me Jess, I heard what happened to Reuben, I'm sorry about what happened. I also heard that you and your friends became the new Order of the Stone that's so cool. Anyway, I miss having you around like we were when we were young. I was thinking that maybe we can meet again at midnight at the waterfall where we met Reuben to have a chat. I'd see you later

                                                                                      Sincerely, your twin sister 

P.S. I want you to come alone with a hood on to hide your face while we meet, I will tell you why when we meet again.  

Everyone just stared at the letter.

"Twin... twin Sister?"

N/A : Woo done with the chapter and yes I decided to add female Jesse and Lukesse fans if you ask there will be Lukesse in this story :D

See ya Later :P