Chapter 6: What now?

Jesse's Pov:

It was nightfall already and after twenty days of traveling, we finally made it to our base. Me and my sister built our base in a jungle biome to be far away from people and we build it in a cave that to make sure no one finds us if they find the biome. That cave is deep enough to hide from the surface. But to make sure no one would find us, we set up a hidden redstone circuit to open the entry our base. We hid the button in a hole a be put a stone block to hide it, when we push it the stone in the cave will move to create the entry and after that we would hide the button, then we would go inside and push another button that will close the entry. The annoying part is that when we mine the stone block it turns into cobblestone, and we have to smelt it to turn it into stone, luckily we had more stone blocks than one that way we don't have to wait a long time. Although I got to admit, me and my sister took us days to do that circuit, we both were not very good with redstone like Olivia, but hey we did it.

Anyway after all that my sister and I putted our horses inside our base in their stable we made for them and then we went to our rooms after we fed the horses. 

I went to my room and laid down on my bed, nothing special about my bedroom, all I have right now is a bed, a chest in the wall, and a armor stand for my shirt and hoodie (Yes I sleep without a shirt on), and a torch. My room isn't big either, the height was four blocks and the length  was seven blocks. 

Anyway, I was having a hard time trying to fall asleep, I was so tired but I just couldn't sleep. I was still ashamed for what I did to my friends, They must have been suffering over my false death, just like I did over Reuben, now that they saw me they must hate me by now. Just then my door opened and saw Jess there, I sat up and she sat next to me. 

" Hey Jesse" greeted my sister "how you holding on?"

"Terrible" I responded

She sighed. "Look Jesse, we need to tell them eventually if you want them to be your friends back."

She did had a point there, I want my friends back, but I am doing this for there own good.

"Besides, I wouldn't mind seeing Blondie again." she said with a light pink blush.

I smirked, "You have a crush on Lukas ?" She then turned red. "I knew it."

She gave me a playful punch on my shoulder "So what if I have a crush on him, I did kiss him anyway" she started to blush.

I was surprised when she told me that she kissed Lukas, but hey she can love whoever she wants, even if they were my friends... err old friends.

"How did he react?"

"His face was priceless, he was red as a tomato"

We both laughed and chatted for a bit until my sister started to yawn. I knew she would be this tired, so was I. I yawn too and then told Jess to go to her room to sleep.

"Goodnight Jesse."

"Goodnight."

After she left I took off my shirt (to show off my six pack abs) laid down again and covered myself under the sheets. I was also thinking about what she said, maybe she is right. I will think about it in the morning. I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

N/A: Ok here is another chapter, So Jesse and Jess were thinking about going to see Jesse's old friends and explain to them why he faked his death to go to his sister. Jesse is still thinking about it, will he go and heal broken friendships or will he let guilt and shame take over? Stay tune for the next chapter bye :D