Chapter 9: The Past and Confessions

(Be warn the feels)

No one's Pov:

"Ok, what do you want us to answer?"

There was silence in the room until Petra broke the silence by saying "We want you to tell us why you faked your death."

Jesse sighed and then said "I couldn't handle the death that happened, you know? I was the reason why Magnus and Reuben died."

"But Jesse it wasn't your fault because you couldn't have known what could happen" said Olivia

"That's not what he means Olivia" said Jess as it almost came out as a whisper.

"What do you mean?" asked Axel

Both Jesse and Jess sighed in sadness and then Jesse said " We both caused many deaths since our childhood."

"WHAT?!!!" yelled the order at the same time.

"It's true, we both are nightmares to the world, we don't deserve to live" said Jess trying to hold the tears.

"It all started when we both were five years old" Started Jesse

Flashback:

It was night, where mobs would come out kill anyone they see. There were two little children running away with fear. One was a cute brunette boy with green emerald eyes, white skin, dark blue overalls and a red shirt. The other was beautiful black haired girl with the same eye and skin color as the boy, she wore a red overalls and a pink shirt that had small shining diamonds in it. They both were running to away from a hoard of zombies. 

"Come on Jess" said the young boy as he held the young girl's hand

"I'm trying, we should have listen to Mom and Dad" replied Jess

"Agreed" said the young boy.

The two children ran to a small cabin in a open field.

"We're almost there Jesse!!" yelled Jess 

The two ran and ran and forced the door open and shut the door with a slam. Two grown ups looked at them. One of them was a man with dark skin, blue eyes, brown hair and wore a light blue shirt, dark blue pants with gray shoes. The other was a women with white pale skin, orange hair, emerald eyes and she is wearing green shirt, brown pants and gray boots. (N/A: Can you guess who they are?) 

"What are you two doing outside where the monsters are, you two should be in bed sleeping" said the woman worried.

The two were panting before Jesse said "We snuck out to see the sunset and tried to come back here, but on the way here a huge hoard of Zombies were chasing us."

The two grown ups were shocked and before the two can say anything to the kids they heard banging and loads of growls and snarls of Zombies.

"Their here" whispered the children in a frighten tone.

The two grown ups got out their diamonds swords and told the children to stay back while they fought the Zombies. The two children obeyed their parents and hid behind the furniture. The Zombies destroyed the door and went to the family. Both the grown ups went and attacked the hoard of Zombies.

"There's too many!!!" Yelled the dark skin male

Both Jesse and Jess were frighten and saw their parents fight with their swords. After a few moments more Zombies came to attack the family, and bad luck to the family too, their diamond swords broke during the middle battle.

"No, now what?" cried the white skin female while she and the dark skin male backed away until they hit the wall.

Jesse and Jess watch in terror as their parents were about to be devoured by the Zombies.