Nick's POV (3 of 3)

"If I would have done that you still would have ran away screaming," With a sly grin, I bring her attention to my naked form.

Her eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when she takes in what I'm referring to.

And that's when the moon decides to grace us with his glory and the clouds part giving an enchanting glow to her gorgeous face, adjourned with a cute blush.

"I know you," she blurts out, out of nowhere.

"You do ?"

"Umm.. I guess."

"You guess. You're not sure ?"
She sighs deeply and asks, "Your name is Nick ??"

I have to frown at that,"Yes, it is." She really does knows how to surprise me.

"Nick Bateman ??"

"Yes!! How do you know me ?"

She stops at that and another blush creeps up her face, "I kinda follow you.. on Insta and on FB as well."

"Oh!" So, that how she knows. I wonder if she has heard about Kaylyn. Before I could say something, she continues.

"But its not like I'm some weird fan girl or something."

Standing up, and meeting her eyes again, I just had to say, "Well, I had no idea I was that popular."

That sounded so lame.
Ignoring my wolf this time, I offer my hand to her.

Taking my hand to stand, she comments, "Dude, you had to be kidding me. You ARE THAT popular."

The moment I touch her, its like an electric current flows through our hands, and she looks at me wide eyed.

The mere contact lightened up my whole body and my wolf seems charged like it has just woken up, and it confirmed my suspicion. Looking down at her, it becomes almost unbearable to control my wolf now. He wants to hold her close, protect her, possess her and claim her right now and right here.

I can feel my wolf wanting to come out again, but I try to suppress it this time. I don't want her to run away scared of me. That thought calms my wolf down.

Taking deep breaths, I compose myself. Then tugging her hand, helping her to stand, I pull her close, as close as I can without scaring her. Still maintaining eye contact. Her breath hitches at the close contact, and her cheeks begin to heat again.

Sensing that I'm the reason of her blush, my wolf swells up of pride of the effect I have on her.

Trying the civil way, and keeping myself from jumping at her right this moment, I asks, "Have you heard about werewolf mates ?"

The light leaves her eyes at that, she sighs deeply, bites her lip, and averts her eyes. She stares at ground for about a minute before answering,

"Yes, I have heard about it. They are like soulmates. From what I have read in books, a mate is like a lifeline for a werewolf. They completes each other. Right?" She answers in a small voice. I wonder what's on her mind right now.

"Yup. Right."

She then asks, "Do you have a mate ?"

I have no idea where she's taking this conversation, so I simply replies, "Every werewolf has a mate."

That doesn't looks like satisfying her, so she asks again, "Have you found your mate ?"

That question almost breaks all the control I have. The key word being 'almost'.. But still a growl escapes.

She meets my eyes again, and her eyes widen a little. That might be because of my change in eyes.

And while she has captivated me with her eyes, I answers her question.

"Yes. I just did."

~Author's Note~

Oh my gosh !!
So, I finally completed and published this.
(I know a lil late I was.. 😅)

My lovely Readers,
thanks a bunch for reading this,
And please excuse my English and other mistakes,
if there are any, and be kind enough to point out any grammatical mistake you come through.

Please guys, don't forget to vote and share this story with your friends (if you think it's worth it)
And do comment, to tell what you all think about the new cover.. ?

Thank you for your precious time to read this (I'll try to edit it whenever I can)..

Love ya all.. 😘👻
You guys rock..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 07July'16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~