New Prologue

A Nick Bateman Fan-fiction..
By: lil-bad-gal..

#94 in Werewolf as on Sep 08'16

The story Unexpected Encounters: A Nick Bateman Fan-fiction is the story of an everyday average nerd, who's often ignored by others, Shawna..

The story basically revolves around Shawna and her unexpected mate who's no one other than the one and only Nick Bateman, who's also her celebrity crush, who also happens to be a Werewolf.. As the Wolfy secret about Nick comes out, and Shawna is taught and told everything about Werewolf-Human mates, she also discovers some other people's secrets..

Apparently Nick's not the only "celebrity-werewolf" around.. This story is not just about Shawna's unexpected encounter with Nick.. ;)

...
...
...

The peaceful vacation of an everyday average nerd, who's often ignored by others, takes an unexpected twist, when she captures the attention of some deadly beasts, and encounter someone she fancies. Her dream guy, Nick Bateman, who turns out to be a werewolf.

As she uncovers all the Werewolf secrets and gets to know about the life she'll be leading with Nick, now that they are mates, she also gets to know that apparently Nick's not the only "Celebrity-werewolf" around..

~Author's Note~

Greetings my fellow Ladies and Lords.. Fudge, that sounded so corny.. 😂😂😂

So, I was saying that..
Guys, this was supposed to be a one shot type short story,
that I just wrote in my deadly obsession of the Greek God *Nicholas Kevin Stanley "Nick" Yunge-Bateman*

*dramatic sighs*
😍😍😍😍😍

(Obviously I'm exaggerating about the obsession)

On demand on many of my lovely readers and also for myself, I continued with the story.. and will be updating a new chapter every weekend..
(Probably on Friday.. but it may also be Saturday or Sunday..)

Thank you for your precious time to read this (I'll try to edit this story whenever I'll have free time) and also for listening to me banter around.. 👻😁

PS: This is the new prologue that I wrote after deciding to continue with the story..

PPS: For those who seeks completed stories can stop reading it after 'Chapter 07'.. or after the Chapter entitled 'Nick's POV (3 of 3)'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Started: June07'16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~