Nick's POV (1 of 3)

Christmas was just a week away, and I had decided to celebrate it here in LA with Kaylyn. But, I have no idea what came over me, and I booked a flight for my hometown, Burlington, Ontario.

Mom, Katie, River & the guys were more than ecstatic to hear that I'll be there for the holidays. And, obviously Kaylyn was about to kill me for that.

But somehow I managed to convince her, and now here I am, in this flying piece of junk, about to land. As I'm reaching my destination, my heart beats are increasing. My wolf seems excited. Maybe the idea of letting himself free after so long had got him so excited.

Tyler was waiting for me in the parking lot. When we crossed the boundaries, the gang was waiting there. Those fuckers know me well. After entering the borders, Tyler took the jeep back, and we all changed forms.

Oh, what a wonderful feeling it was. My wolf seemed a little out of it, and he kept growling. So I gave it full control. Instead of being on our usual track, he changed the track, and took off in the woods.

And after some time I found myself standing in front of a cabin. I had no idea there was a cabin in these areas. My wolf kept growling and he seemed more restless and out of control now. I was clueless as to what was happening. Even the boys were worried now.

With the gust of the wind, something caught my nose, and my wolf growled again. When I came to my senses, my eyes caught a shadow and my wolf charged forward. Whatever it was, started running and my wolf followed. At the moment, I had no control on my wolf. The Boys followed behind.

When we got near dense woods, it tripped. As I got closer, I realised that it was a girl. She was down on the ground, covered in mud and what not, from all the running around, yet she felt like the most beautiful thing ever.

And then she spoke..

"I'm not shivering of fear you mutthead.. It's just frigging cold out here. I ain't fucking afraid of you," or more like shouted at me.. Umm.. at my wolf actually.

Her voice sparked something inside of me and my wolf pranced forward. I still have no clue as to what's happening and in less than a second I found myself in my human form right next to her.

In the background, boys are shouting at me in my head asking me why am I revealing myself, but I'm unable to answer them. She's got me transfixed on her.

Midnight black hair were covering her face and I had this sudden urge to brush her hair out to look at her.

"And you don't have to," my voice sounded so foreign to me, and again I had no idea why or when did I said that. But I felt my wolf ensuring me to comfort her.