Bonding together

Kanan's POV

I wake up with the sound of laughters. Vinnie and kavya, are giggling about something constantly.

I try to cover my ears and sleep again but it seems next to impossible.
Vinnie and kavya are laughing their ass off and here i am trying to sleep peacefully.

Suddenly, i hear kavya speak , "vinnie, give me my bracelet back!!!".

That bracelet, it manages to stir more emotions in me than kavya.
Everything is the same, be it her innocent smile, her charming laugh or her gleaming eyes.

Just one thing, that has changed is kavya's memory and her behaviour towards me.
While she laughs, smiles but i.

Well i can just sit and cry because nothing is in my hand.
Even if i am dying to hear kavya speak to me like kanan and not as Dr. Kanan but its far from possible.

Dr. Pratap has clearly stated that if kavya is told about her past, it can trigger pressure and tension to her brain resulting in coma.

And if this time kavya goes into coma then she won't survive.
And that's what stopping me.

I really hated kavya but when i saw her, i understood there is no way i will ever be able to hate her.
She is my love, and will always stay so.

So, maybe i will enjoy most of these 2 months that i have got to enjoy with kavya.
Maybe i will then never see her again.

I decide to finally leave my wishes of sleeping and go downstairs.

"Good morning K!", vinnie greets me with a smile

"Good morning V!", i greet her returning her smile

I look, at kavya. She looks a bit unsure. Maybe she is thinking to greet mebor not due ro my rude behaviour last night.

I try to ignore her but it seems next to impossible.

"Umm...Good morning kavya", i greet her

"Good morning", she replies without looking.
Man i screwed up big time!

Vinnie looks at me and gives a assure filled smile.
Oh god! Kavya why can't you just be back again?
Why can't we be together forever like those of your fairytales?

"Kanan, kavya listen, we are going to have lunch outside and then have a look around the city!", vinnie speaks

"What?!", me and kavya speak together

Suddenly i look at kavya and she looks at me.
Our eyes lock but for a very little moment.
She looks at me with confused look , trying to find some familiar emotions in my unfamiliar eyes even though waht she does know that , sometime ago my eyes were all that gave her a blushing smile

She looks away while vinnie gives me this wicked smile .

"What happened, aren't you guys happy about the plan?", vinnie asks

"Yeah...it good!..", i reply looking at kavya

"Umm....Vinnie, it will be fun", kavya manages to speak in between awkward

"Ok then!...kavya had breakfast, kanan yours is kept on that table", vinnie replies

"Hmm...fine", i reply

As i start to head towards the dining table. I remember they were giggling before.

"Ah...Vinnie by the way why were you Both laughing like crack while i was sleeping?", i ask curiously