After the accident

Naina's POV

"Doctor, please don't say like that!..there must be a way out", i beg doctor who refuses to listen

"Sorry Miss naina, but there is definetly no way out", doctor replies coldly

Simi hugs me while both of us cry our hearts out.
The pain sort of eats me up.

"Naina, doctor is not even listening to dad", simi speaks while i start to cry yet again

Sorrowfully i open the room no. 18.
Its one of the biggest ICU of Tribhuvan Hospital.
As, i enter i see nurse knocking the door.

"Yes?", i ask

"Madam, doctor send this medicine for patient no. 18", nurse replies

"Ok keep it here", i reply, the nurse nods in understanding and leaves.

Patient no. 18, thats what my sister kavya is called from the last two years.
The most dreadful years of our lives.

"Naina, nidhi had called she will soon reach india, her flight will reach in an hour....so you go with maasi to pick her up while i and simi will stay with kavya", mom replies.

Maasi, i.e, kavya's mother and i drive to airport while simi heads towards kavya's room

Simi's POV

If Wishes could come true i would have wished for you,
If pain could be shared, i would have taken yours,
If happiness could be shared, i would have given mine,
If life could be given, i would have given mine...

As i enter the room, mh vision becomes blur due to the tears that are reluctant to flow while i try my best to stop..

There are times when we feel so helpless, even more hopeless and world seems like a horrifying place.

At time we start to doubt the presence of almighty and doubt his intention.
The fate in luck, god and other things start to fade rapidly.

I have been suffering the same turmoil of emotions.

I feel so terrible to see your sister, lying on bed from past two years, and has not opened her eyes since then.
Coma they say.
Some say she won't ever return to life while others say she can.

I lean close to kavya and softly kiss her forehead, few drops of tears fall on her nose.
I ruffle her hair slowly while trying to control the strome of imotional erupting inside me.

Oh sister, i miss you soo soo much, it so painful to sleep at night and not find you beside me.
Its even tough to not share you thing to which i know i wont get any reply.
Its even harder to control emotions on your favorite festivals, where i am not able to find you jumping happily.

I miss your smile, the way you were always beside me no matter what.

The way you were the first person to whom i shared all my pain, happiness, vented out all my anger.

Kavya i shed you from every problem,
I shed you from kanan when you wanted to ignore him
I wish i could shed from this accident....

If i had just one chance, just one, i would happily give you my years to live.

Because sisters like you are hard to get and even harder to retain.

I wipe my tears and slowly get out of the room.
It very hard not to cry while being beside kavya.
Suddenly i see nidhi didi, i hug her tightly while see returns my hug.

She goes to kavya's room while i head towards the tea shop to bring tea for everyone.

Nidhi's POV

"No mom first i want to meet kavya, then home", i request for fifth time.

"Ok...ok....driver take us to Tribhuvan Hospital", mom orders the driver

As soon as i reach hospital, simi hugs me.
I hug her with same intensity and then head towards kavya's room.

My hands shiver as i turn the nob of the door
I still cannot gather the courage to see kavya this way

But i smile as i come near her, doctor says patients in coma can hear.

"Hey kavya....see...i am back from boston....its been 6 month since....since last we met....i..", my voice tremble as i try to hold back my tears.

"Kavya get up na....all of us miss you so so much....
Its been 2 years...how much more you will sleep?...
Doctor had started to lose hope...
Bacchu wake up...
I miss you soo much chocolate pie", i speak and then hug kavya.

I choose to go to boston after kavya's 2 month in hospital was done.
The marriage breaking, then kavya's accident had given me huge set backs....the pain was unbearable so i left india and started to work with a MNC in Boston

"Nidhi you should now go home", mom enters the room

"Umm...ok", i reply

Looking at kavya and giving her a goodnight kiss on cheeks i head towards our house.
I wish i could bring kavya back from coma...
I wish....

*~~*

Hey guys!...

So how was the chp?

How was naina's POV?

How was simi's POV?

How was nidhi's POV?

Naina, simi or nidhi?

stay tuned!

Lov u guys!

See ya!