what should i do?

Kanan's POV:-

I asked her name, "naina, its naina"...she told me...

I fell for her name, her voice, her smile, her eyes, her lips and the list goes on!

Naina, such a pretty name!..just as pretty as her eyes!..those eyes.
.uff!!

"Abe, koi nayi mil gayi?", asks ayaan mischievously..

"Iss baar, its not like others...bhai i need to go to bathroom!", i shout ..

Oh fuck, i was blushing like a girl!..yuks!!

Suddenly, i see my phone ringing..

"Hello?", i spoke

"Heyyy! Babu!! U forget me cheeku peeku!", it was divya

"No, shonu...how can i forget my love?" I spoke rolling my eyes

"Awww, babu!!..choo chweet of u!..where r u??" She asks..

"Sweetu i am in jaipur", i reply

"Really??..it must be pretty right?,...babu now missing u even more!!.", she replies

"Miss you too shonu!..will be soon my baby!" I speak to her with fake love

She keeps on blabbering the last time we talked, the spa she visited, about zozo her friend's puppy who died, about her brother's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend's ex girlfriend...
After an hour..

"Babu sorry for keeping phone soo early, but gotta go...muaah!", she speaks

"Shonu not fair, but ok..muaah", i reply rolling my eyes

As i keep my phone , i read few message...oh shit rangini, my 2nd girlfriend is angry!!..who says dating 3 girls is fun?...ask me!!

"Hey my sexy baby!", i speak with seducing voice

"Shut up!..go to hell!.", ragini speaks angrily

"Hey baby, calm down!..u look so hot when angry!"

She laughes and calms down finally...rangini is a gossip freak and by the time she stops i am half dead...!

*~~*

"Kavya, you can read it later!...lets go on a walk na?", asked naina..

"Umm...no you go! I am fine here!", kavya speaks with her eyes glued on the novel ..

"Okay fine babes!...catch you later..", speaks simi, and both naina and simi go Outside their room towards the big garden, present in front of the main palace!

"Kavya, why didn't you go?", asked nidhi with concern..

"Because, i lied!", kavya speaks with a hint of guilt in her voice

"To whom?", nidhi asks again, this time with more concerned voice..

Kavya, then narrates the whole incident to nidhi, who stood there dumbstruck...

"Have you completly lost it kavya???!!", speaks nidhi, slapping her forehead

"I guess so didu", answers kavya with visible tears in her eyes

"Changing the names, he may starts like the name "naina", but he won't start liking naina!", nidhi speaks as she tries to make kavya realise her mistake..

"What should i do didu?", asks kavya as she starts to cry

"Mend your mistake, tell him the truth!", spoke nidhi with folded arms as she looked at kavya..

Suddenly simi and naina, come running towards nidhi and kavya..

"Ayaan jiju met us!", spoke naina excitedly

"He told that would we like to play truth and dare?", spoke simi

"No, we can't tomorrow is sagan!, do you want to compromise with your beauty sleep?", kavya asked with an intention to stop them, as she didn't wanted kanan to know the truth infront of everyone..

"No, no!..we can't... We have to wait till tomorrow night!", spoke simi and naina together

"I have my time to reveal the truth only till tomorrow night", muttered kavya to self..

*~~*

Hey guys!!

Happy new yr!

Hope u guys had a fabulous 2015 and i pray that may you have a amazinggg 2016!!

My first chp of 2016! Hurray..do vote, comment and share!!!

Kavya decides to tell the truth, but i don't have a good feeling abt it as if it won't end in good..wat do u think?

Lov u guys a lot!!

See ya!
❤❤❤