A big shock

~Tears have died, pain hasen't
paths have disappeared, hopes haven't~

Author's POV

There are times when we want to shut everything up and just not believe the truth.

Simi breaks her silence and screams at everyone.

"Shut up!..doctor is lieing!...kavya is fine!!!..alright", she screams making everyone look at her with sympathetic eyes

Naina engulfs simi in the big hug in an effort to calm her down but it is not of much help.

Those words still ring in all of their ears, even though they are in denial but some facts are truth, harsh truth

"Sorry but no hope left, kavya is alive with help of only life support system. Her brains is showing no response so tomorrow i am going to switch off the life support system. A patient with such situation can't be kept alive with help of machines but more than 2 years. Sorry", those words of doctor seems like a dagger piercing right though their souls riping them apart.

Simi runs towards kavya's room, she sits beside kavya and starts shaking her hard...

"Kavya!!!...get up!!!...i said get UP!...enough of your drama, are you listening???....just get up!!!...or else i am gonna slap you hard!!!...KAVYA!!!!!!", simi screams while naina drags simi away from kavya...

"Wake up!!!", simi still screams to which naina slaps simi in an attempt to bring her back to her senses..

Simi keeps quite and then suddenly bursts out crying, they cant believe that it is their last night with kavya.

Nidhi on the other hand, does not cry.
Her face is emotionless, no tears, nothing.
It scares everyone to see nidhi in such a situation.
Crying helps to overcomes your emotion but a person who shows zero emotions is ever more scarier.

"Kya chahte hai ishwar hum logo se??...hamari beti kyun cheen rahe hai...bhagwan anndhe ho kya aap??...kyun?..kyun mujhse meri beti cheen rahe ho???...usski kya galti hai? (what do you want god from us? Why are you snatching away my daughter?..god are you blind?..why?...why are snatching my daughter away from me? What is her fault?)", kavya's mother speaks crying

Kavya's father too could be seen wiping his tears, the old man had hard time believing the fact that his daughter would never call her "baba" again, she would never cry in his arms, she would never make him beautiful cards for his birthdays...

"Doctor can all of us, stay tonight at kavya's room, we all want to cherish this last night with our daughter", kavya father speaks with a huge lump in his throat

"Umm....ok......but remember her machines will be closed tomorrow at 9 a.m", doctor permits unwillingly

Nidhi, Simi, Naina, kavya's parents and few other relatives made their way to kavya's room.
They all knew that sleep won't invade their mind....

*~~*

Kanan's POV

I sigh as i reach delhi. Its a beautiful city filled with vibrant crowd.
A cab takes me to Vrindawan Apartment, while is going to be my home till my internship takes place.

Its a magnificent apartment surrounding but greenary, something which is rare in metro cities.

My house is at 12th floor. I put my luggage on the floor and open my balcony.

From my balcony a major part of delhi can be seen, the skyscaper make this city look just like some foreign destination.

From tomorrow my internship start at Tribhuvan hospital, one of the biggest hospital of delhi.
Doctor Pratap, under whom i will do my internship has messaged me to reach at sharp 9 am tomorrow morning!

Until then i decide to roam around delhi.
My eyes roam around, its kavya's city maybe if i get lucky i would be able to find her.

Suddenly i see a girl who has long hair, wearing a pink kurti and black legging.
Her body structure resembles with that of kavya
I try to look her face but her bacl is facing me so her face is not visible.

A ray of hope sweeps in my heart and i decide to confront that girl.

Slowly and steadily i move towards her, my heartbeat picks up pace while my forehead gets covered with beads of sweat.

I put my hands on her shoulder and speak, "kavya!"

"Excuse me?", the girl turns to face me, that is when i realise i had mistaken a stranger with kavya. All my hope dies at once.

"Sorry", i reply

"I know how you guys are, this is one of your tricks to touch a girl!", she screams at me

" No i am actually mistaken. I thought you are kavya....", i manage to reply

"Who is kavya?", she asks curiously

"Well...somepne very close to my heart yet far away from eyes"; i reply

"Oh...sorry for being rude, well i am Vinne!", she speaks.

"I am kanan", i reply

"Oh!...so what do you do?", she asks

"Well...i just came to delhi for internship as a medical student", i reply

"Oh!..which hospital?", she asks

"Umm...Tribhuvan hospital under doctor Pratap", i answer

"REALLY??...i mean that soooo cool....Dr. Pratap Ahuja of Tribhuvan hospital is my father!", she speaks happily

"Oh really?", i get a bit stunned

"Yeah...where do you live?", she asks

"Vrindawan Apartment, block 12", i reply

"Really?..my apartment is Vishnu apartment just opposite yours!", she winks at me.

"Really!..thats great!", i smile at her

"And where does your special someone, that kavya lives?
I mean i am a delhite and i can help you in finding her!", vinne replies winking at me

"Well...i dont know and have no idea where she lives", i reply sadly

"Dont worry buddy!..we will find her anyhows!", she replies giving a positive vibe to my lost hope.

*~~*

Hey guys!!

How was the chp??

Do you think kanan will be able to reach and save kavya before her machines are switched off?

What do you feel abt vinne?

Ok now tell me which acteress should play:-

Naina?
Simi?
Vinnie?
Nidhi?

And which actor should play:-

Ayaan?

See ya!!