We're Back Bitches

I heard my phone ring, buzzing against my desk. Chloe's name popped up on the screen.

Why is Chloe texting me?

"Who is it?" Donald asked

"Chloe." I said

I sat up and Donald's arms fell away from my waist. I swear, all we ever do is lay in bed.  I put in my password and immediately Chloe's face came into view.

I read her text, confused as to why this concerned me.

'Turns out the Footnotes were in high school, they were disqualified. We're back in the finals, be at rehearsals today.' 

I smiled, happy that we could finally have a chance to win, but then I remembered that I wasn't a Bella anymore.

Doesn't Chloe know i'm out of the Bellas? Of course she does, but then why does she want me?

"What's with the smile?" Donald asked

He leaned over and swiped his finger across my lips, as if he was trying to wipe it away. I turned around to face him, smiling into his hand that rested on my cheek.

"The Bellas are back in the finals."

I walked around campus, a little late for the Bella meeting. I didn't want to seem too eager. I noticed Beca walking along the same path as me, a little ways ahead. I ran up behind her and put my hands over her eyes, causing her to stop.

I lowered my voice and took on a gravelly tone, "Guess who?" 

"Hi, Addison." She replies, I could feel her cheeks raise, indicating she was smiling.

"Howdy stranger." 

I moved next to her and we continued walking.

"So, Chloe texted you too?" I asked

"Yeah."

"I thought you quit the Bellas?" I reminded

She looked a little embarrassed, I assumed because, this was a pride thing for her.

"I did, but-" She sighed "things are just so boring without them."

I chuckled "Don't I know it."

"I guess break ended early for us, huh." She said

I nodded

We made it to the Bellas practice and what we saw, was honestly really disturbing. All the Bella's have gone a little psycho.  I watched, my mouth a gap, as Chloe and Aubrey fought, Amy tried holding them back, Lily-eww this is so gross-She was rolling around in a huge puddle of vomit, and the rest of the Bellas were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The chaos began to get too much and I just wanted everyone to calm down.

"We should go in there, I don't know how much more I can take of this." I grimaced

Everyone stopped and looked at us when Beca's voice broke through the mayhem. All the noise, the chaos and disorder, everything stopped.

"What's going on?" She asked

"Geez, we leave you guys alone for a couple days and you're already going crazy." I said, only half teasing

Aubrey briskly stood up, wiping the chunks of puke off her mouth (A/N-Eww! TMI).

"Nothing, Nothing's going on. This is a Bella's meeting." Aubrey asserted, sniffling slightly

I stifled a snort, "Not one i've ever seen."

Aubrey was breathing hard and she gave me a incredulous look, probably wondering how I could think this is funny.