Chapter 19: Letting Him Go

Sorry this chapter's a bit boring but I promise the next will be packed with epicness LOL :P

Chloe through on some "casual" clothes but they were more like no clothes, she had a black and white cropped top on with leggings and some high heels. I on the other hand wore what I had, as you know my clothing was far from casual so I wore a cute little woolly owl top with long sleeves and I wore a pink puffy skirt. I matched a pair of flats with it and some leggings. We both looked like a freak parade.

Chloe didn't say anything about my outfit but instead she smiled politely before escorting me to the door. We went down to the lounge and saw mini Starbucks cafe open, I'd been to Starbucks before with Luke but I hadn't gotten a chance to actually taste anything. So here I was, in the queue as I waited to have this so very delightful "Frappuchino" that everyone seemed to admire so much. Pardon me, but what type of disturbed mind would think of the name "frappuchino" to be suitable for a small beverage!

"You're gonna love it Bella, trust me!" Chloe beamed at me as I smiled back.

"I'm sure I will" I responded, before taking a sip of the oddly named cold coffee.

She smirked at me expecting an extravagant reaction.

"Wow!" I said, "That is so very delightful!" I smiled in surprise. Who know cold coffee with a blob of creme on top could taste so good?

"I know right" She giggled, "now princess, this is way better than tea isn't it?"

I hushed Chloe quickly, "Don't say princess so loudly" I hissed, looking around if anyone had heard.

"Sorry" She simply said.

"Bella!" Luke shouted from across the lobby before rushing towards me.

"Hey babe" He smiled before giving me a kiss on the lips, "What happened with Ashton? You just left?"

" Yea... Um, I was tired." I said.

"And you called me but I didin't pick up, I'm so sorry" He said, worried about my response.

I smiled at him, "It's okay"

"Was everything okay?" He asked, "Why did you call? was it important?"

"Yes it was you fool!" Chloe butted in, "She got humiliated in front of the whole school and where were you!?"

"No! Chloe it's not his fault!" I shouted back, angry at her accusations before I smiled back at Luke.

"Look Chloe can I talk to Bella alone-" before he could finish the sentence, Chloe scoffed, flipped the right side of her shiny brunette hair back and walked away.

"Is that true?" He said placing both his hands on my cheek, deeply worried.

"Yes but it wasn't your fault" I explained, placing a hand on his shoulder before he pulled me into a hug as he held on to me tightly and then pulled away.

"I'm so sorry! What happened? Who humiliated you?"

I sighed, reluctant on telling him "Jasmine."

"Oh why do you go near her Bella?" He sighed, with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I was looking for you! She was in your room" I exclaimed.

"What wait what!? What was she doing in my room? Okay, explain what happened from the top" He said as I began explaining.

"... And then Jasmine opened the day, called me 'stalker' and everyone started laughing." I finished off, my cheeks starting to turn red as I hoped Luke didn't find it weird.