Chapter 12: A Secret No More

It was now the end of school, I had just been let out of my final class with Luke and was walking by his side to his locker.

"So Chloe gave you a makeover?" He said.

I nodded, "Is it OK?" i nervously bit my bottom lip.

"You're in shorts and you're asking me if it's OK?" He said with a raised eyebrow, "Hell yeah, it's OK!"

I giggled, "Good, because it's all for you"

"I'm way too lucky" He smrked as we approached his locker.

"So how did you find your first day of schol?" He asked while pulling out a large book from his bag-pack and placing it in his locker.

"Well besides all the drama in the morning, it went quite well" I said smiling as he closed his locker and put the small silver lokc on it.

"Glad to hear it, babe" He said as he held my hand and we walked to the exit, "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"Um our dinner date?" I said, smiling at how forgetful he was.

"Oh yea! Okay what time?" He asked.

"Um how about 6pm?" I asked stopping and turning towards him, holding on to his shirt and staring into his eyes smiling as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Whatever you say, you're highness" He chuckled.

I suddenly got a little nervous, I didn't think he knew my secret but why did he always refer to me as royalty, I don't know maybe I was just being paranoid.

"What is it with you and referring to me as royalty?" I said in a playful tone, hiding the nervousness I was feeling inside.

"I don't know" He said, "Just the way you talk and behave, your manners, how unbelievably kind you are, how you're just yourself.. you don't try being anybody else, you're unique, you don't care about what other's thing about you.. you don't have reason to, I love you just the way you are and I'm sure everyone else does too" 

I looked deep into his eyes, melting into them. I loved him. With all my heart and soul. I was sure of it, more sure than I'd ever been of anything else in the world.

"I love you, Luke, so much" I whispered loud enough for him to here.

"I love you too, Bella" He said and held my cheeks gently pulling me in to a long passionate kiss.

........................................................................................................................

I walked into my room after saying goodbye to Luke, I was really excited of my date, it was so new to me, and I get really excited for new experiences.

I looked around a little and concluded that Ashton wasn't home so I went to the sofa with the laptop. It had been a while since I'd just gotten a chance to sit down and relax, watch romance movies like I used to in my palace, but then again, over there I was practically trapped and had nothing better to do. I logged on to my e-mail address dreading to see any more e-mails from my mother. I didn't want to here anything she had to say, it really got me upset and I was so happy with my new life. 

I sighed forcing myself to log in, I saw that I had 1 new e-mail. Even though there was every chance that it was simply some sort of advertisement e-mail, I had a weird feeling and my heart was pounding hard. shaking my hand a little I click on the email.

It was from my mother.

My heart started racing rapidly and sighed not knowing whether I should open it or not. I just stared at the email preparing myself for what I was about to read until I heart the door open behind me.