My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 21

"Tor, I'm so dead." I said to her, leaning against the wall. "I'm sure your parents will understand." She reassured me. "No they won't! I'm 15 and pregnant." I sighed, feeling tears stream down my face. She frowned. "It'll be OK babe, don't cry." She said as I heard my mom call me down for dinner. "Alright, I have to go." I walked out the bathroom. "Alright, see you on Monday." She smiled. "OK, bye." I smiled too and hung up.

I put the pregnancy test in my clothing drawer and walked downstairs. I sat down at the table between Elliot and William. I fixed my plate which was Chicken Alfredo and garlic bread and started eating. "How was school today Blake?" mom asked me. "Good," I said simply, continuing eating. She nodded and did the same. "Um, I need to tell you guys something..." I said, looking at everyone. "What is it Blake?" dad asked me. I took a deep breath and looked at everyone's eyes. "I'm pregnant..."

The room stayed silent for a few minutes. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" dad yelled. I jumped and looked at me. "What the hell!" he yelled, making Ryan cry. "Bill." Mom frowned, holding Ryan in her arms. "Don't Bill me, Martha, our daughter is pregnant, she's only 15!" he exclaimed as tears went down my face. "i-I'm sorry. I didn't think it would happen" I sniffed and wiped them away. "That's no excuse for ruining your life." He got up and walked upstairs, slamming his bedroom door.

The room fell silent again; the only sounds were from Ryan crying and mom soothing him. "Blake, he didn't mean it..." she said to me. "Yes, he did. I'm sure he wanted to call me a slut or something too." I laughed bitterly, tears streaming down my face. "Blakelyn, you know that's not true." I shook my head and got up, running outside. My phone was vibrating in my back pocket, probably from my brothers and mom. I ignored it as I walked to the familiar house.

Jacob's POV:

"Fuck." I mumbled as I tried to call Blake again. Dad flipped out on her hard, it was OK to be mad but not to yell at her like that. "Get anything?" William asked me, and I shook my head. "No answer." I sighed and leaned my head back. "I can't believe she's pregnant. I wonder how Harry feels." I said out loud. "Should we call him?" Elliot asked. We looked at each other. "I'll do it." I called his cell phone. "Hello." He answered after the second ring. "Hey Harry, what's up?" I asked him. "Nothing, just watching TV." He answered, and I nodded. "Um did you find out about your girlfriend?" I asked him. "No... what about Blake?" he asked, and I bit my lip. "Oh, she didn't tell you?" I asked. "No..." he answered. "Oh, well she's pregnant." I heard him gasp. "Seriously?" he asked. "Yeah." I said. The line was silent for a few minutes. "Harry, you there?" "She's pregnant." He finally said. I bit my lip and listened to him talk to himself. "Well I have to go because someone's here. I'll call you back." He said to me. "Alright, talk to you later." I said and hung up. "How was he?" Samuel asked. "Nervous as hell." I bit my lip.