My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 15

*Dedicated to DawnStrickland*

I smiled at Tori as we made our ice cream sundae. It had vanilla and cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, hot fudge and whipped cream on it. We sat on the kitchen counter and ate it. "I enjoy this more than having a boyfriend." Tori laughed, eating some. I smiled and nodded as Harry walked into the kitchen. "Hi Harry." I smiled at him. He smiled and waved at me, getting an Arizona tea from the fridge. "Enjoy your ice cream." He smiled and left out of the room. I smiled and ate some more ice cream as he walked upstairs.

Tori looked at me as the smile wouldn't leave my face. "Somebody's got a crush." She said to me. I blushed and shook my head, looking down. "Yes, you do, you two should totally go out." she smiled. I blushed more and looked down. When we finished the sundae, I yawned. "Time for bed." Tori smiled and skipped upstairs. I laughed and followed her.

I woke up and turned to look at Tori. She was sound asleep. I groaned softly and sat up. The rainbow-colored numbers on her alarm clock said 2:30. I got up and put on my black flip-flops. I had on a pair of black Hollister lounge shorts and a white t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs carefully. I went into the kitchen and pulled out a can of watermelon Arizona tea. I popped the can and took a sip from it.

I sat down on the counter and looked at the ground. "You ok?" Harry asked me. "Yeah, just woke up and now I can't go back to sleep," I said, not looking up. I could hear his footsteps walk towards me. He lifted my head, so I looked at him. My heartbeat quickened as he bit his lip. "I want to show you something." He pulled away as I hopped down and followed him.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked him, sipping some of my Arizona and putting it back down. "I want to sing you a song." He smiled and picked up his guitar. I smiled as he strummed it and started to sing.

Tell me that you turned down the man
Who asked for your hand
'Cause you're waiting for me
And I know, you're gonna be away a while
But I've got no plans at all to leave
And would you take away my hopes and dreams and just stay with me?

All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide

Just promise me, you'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
Take my hand and my
Heart and soul, I will
Only have these eyes for you
And you know, everything changes but

We'll be strangers if we see this through
You could stay within these walls and bleed
Or just stay with me

Oh lord, now
All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find

Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one
I'm stumbling off drunk, getting myself lost
I am so gone, so tell me the way home

I listen to sad songs, singing about love
And where it goes wrong
All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again

'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one

When he finished, I wiped away a few tears that fell. "What do you think? Was I that bad?" He nervously bit his lip. I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes. "It was beautiful." I said softly and walked over to him. I felt him hold my left hand. "Yeah?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled. He leaned in and I felt his lips touch mine.