My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 4

"Come on Blake, it's not that cold." Tori said to me, swimming around. I shook my head. "Come on Blakey, it's fine." Louis said, smiling. I rolled my eyes and blushed, he's the only one that calls me that. "I think it's cold too Blake." Harry said, drawing in his notebook. "What are you drawing?" I asked. I scooted next to him and peered over his shoulder. He drew a dandelion and the fuzzy stuff was being blown off it. "You like it?" he asked. "Yeah, you are really good." I smiled. He smiled and flipped his dark brown hair from his eyes. I smiled and continued to watch him draw. "Ready to get in now?" he asked me. I nodded and got off the chair I was sitting in. I jumped into the pool and Harry followed. I swam over to Tori and we played with the boys.

"Let's go in." Brett said shaking his wet hair. I climbed out of the pools and shivered as I walked over to my chair. I wrapped my body with my towel. "Let's go Blake." Tori said. I followed behind her and up the stairs. I walked into her bedroom and she closed her door. I picked up my bag and pulled on a pair of short gray shorts and one of Jacob's white shirts. "You can take your shower first." She said to me. I nodded and walked into her bathroom. I took off my swimsuit and turned on her shower.

I got in and scrubbed the chlorine off my body. I ran my fingers through my wet hair. When I finished, I turned off her shower and dried off. I stepped on her black rug and dried my hair. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and saw Tori sitting on her bed, twirling her hair. She scooted over on her bed and patted the seat next to her. She was wearing a pair of pink running shorts and a black shirt with our old softball team on it. I walked over to her bed and sat down.

Her white Bichon Frise, Winter, was lying in her lap. I petted her head and she licked my hand. "I saw you and Harry." She said looking up between her chestnut brown hair. "Don't look at me like that Tor." I said blushing slightly. "Then why are you blushing?" she asked. "I don't know." I said, blushing more. "Admit it, you like Harry." She said. I shook my head. "And anyway I'm seeing Ethan." I said. "So, you do like him?" She said. "No, I don't like Harry, not like that anyway." I said. She nodded, not convinced. "She likes him, doesn't she Winter?" She said to her dog.

Winter barked and licked her nose. I rolled my eyes and smiled over at her. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked. "We can go see what the boys are doing." I offered. "Yeah so you can see what your future BF is doing." She said grinning. I blushed and slapped her lightly on the arm. "Shut up!!" I smiled. She smirked and picked up Winter. She opened her door and walked down the stairs. I got off her bed and followed her.

When we were downstairs, I saw Brett and Louis cheering over the basketball game, Liam was making popcorn, and Harry was sitting on the couch drawing. "Sup guys." Tori said sitting down beside Louis. "Sup Tor." They said. "Who's playing?" she asked. "Lakers vs. Celtics, 20-24." Brett said. When the Lakers scored, Tori, Brett, and Louis cheered, I'm not into basketball; only football, baseball and softball.

"You can sit beside me." Harry said. I smiled slightly and sat down beside him. I watched him draw a tree branch and two birds were sitting on it. "You are really good." I said. "Thanks." He smiled. His dimples showed on his cheeks. I lifted my hand and poked his dimples. "What the hell are you doing?" he chuckled. "Poking your dimples." I smiled and did it again. He chuckled and poked my side. I laughed and covered up my side. He laughed at me. He poked my side again and I laughed. We had a poking fight and I looked over at Tor. She was grinning and wriggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "You like Harry." She mouthed. "No, I don't" I mouthed back. Or do I?