My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 13

Eli parked his car in the school parking lot. We all got out and started walking towards it when I felt someone grab my hand. "Blake, tell me if I need to kick some ass." Jacob said in my ear. I smiled and nodded at him, walking to my locker. I reach Locker 234 and put it my familiar code. My navy locker opened to reveal my textbooks and many pictures of me, Tori, Sheyenne, Brianna, and Ethan. I took down the ones that I took with Sheyenne and Ethan before tearing them up. I watched the pieces float into the trashcan. I pulled out my textbooks that I needed and closed it. I walked to my first period, History.

"Hey Blake." I heard Tori yell from across the classroom. All eyes were on me as I blushed and walked to the back row. Tori hugged me gently and we both sat down. "Are you alright Blake?" she asked me. I nodded. "I just need to stay away from boys for a while." I said to her. She nodded, fingering her necklace that Josh gave her. "How's you and Josh?" I smiled. She blushed and smiled back. "He got on Ethan for cheating on you." She said, which made me smile. I always knew there was something about him. "But we're still going strong; he told me that he loved me the other day." She said dreamily. "Aww." I said to her. The bell rung, and class started.

After a couple of periods, it was lunch time. Tori and I walked into the cafeteria, arm-in-arm. We were walking towards the line when we saw a sight that made me angry. Sheyenne and Ethan were making out right in front of us. Tori looked at me with a frown as I felt tears prick my eyes. "Wanna go to the bathroom?" she asked. I nodded, my lip quivering. She led me to the bathroom and the door closed behind us.

The tears overwhelmed me, and I just started to cry. Tori hugged me and handed me a dampened paper towel. I dabbed my eyes so that my mascara and eyeliner wouldn't run. "Blake, I wanted to show you this but I'm afraid you might get mad." Tori said gently. "What is it?" I asked. She pulled out her iPhone and went to her texts. I found her having a convo with Sheyenne.

From: Shey😇
Hey Tori, can I tell you something and you won't tell Blake?

To: Shey😇
Sure, what is it?

From: Shey😇
I'm doing a project with Ethan.

To: Shey😇
And?

From: Shey😇
And... have a crush on him.

To: Shey😇
Seriously, do you know how pissed Blake would be?

From: Shey😇
That's why you can't tell her

I gasped at the texts; Brianna, Sheyenne, and Ethan lied to me. "They are ridiculous." I said, shaking my head. "Yeah, they are." She answered, putting her phone in her back pocket. "Do you think Josh bought us lunch?" I asked as we walked towards our table.

"Yeah, he loves us." Tori smiled as we sat down. "Hey girls." He said hugging me and giving Tori a kiss on her cheek. "Hey." We both said. He opened the pizza box he bought and offered us a slice. "Thanks, Joshy!" I smiled. He blushed. "Please don't call me that." Tori chuckled and I stuck my tongue at him. "So how are you doing Blake?" he asked me. "I'm doing better, still pissed at Ethan and Sheyenne." I answered. "I can't believe Ethan did that, he told me that Sheyenne was his partner, but I didn't think he felt that way towards her." He said honestly. "It's fine, he's just a douche and Sheyenne's a bitch." I shrugged. Tori smirked slightly, and Josh stifled a laugh. "You were very blunt." Josh smirked. I shrugged again when the bell rang.

"Bye Tori, I'll text you." I called to her as she waved bye to me and got in the car with Brett, Harry, Louis and Liam. I walked down the school stairs when someone grabbed my arm roughly and spun me around. "What the hell?" I said out loud as I came face to face with the douchebag, Ethan Johnston.

A/N: what does Ethan want with Blake now?