My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 23

*Three Months Later*

"Your niece or nephew is in there." I said to Ryan as we laid on the couch. He was laying beside me and Harry was laying at the end of the couch, rubbing my swollen feet. When my stomach started to grow, my mom let me drop out of school and do online school. "What's in there?" Ryan asked, putting his hands on my stomach. "I don't know yet, Harry and I are going today." I smiled and sat up. "Ready to go?" he asked, standing up. I nodded and stood up too. I kissed Ryan's cheek as we walked outside and got into Harry's car.

"How are you today Miss Blakelyn?" the doctor asked me as she closed the door. "Good." I smiled and laid on the bed. I lifted my shirt and she put the cold gel stuff on my stomach. I shivered lightly and Harry smiled, holding my hand. I squeezed it gently as she grabbed the camera and rubbed it around on my stomach. "There's the baby right here." She said, pointing to the screen and moving her finger along their tiny body. I smiled as she moved it.

She turned on the heartbeat monitor and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I asked nervously. "It seems that you two are having twins." She said. I smiled widely and looked at Harry. He smiled too and kissed my hand, oh my god I'm having twins!