saved and dead?

Jason pov:

Once we go there we all went to the back yard and all huddled around.

“Ok guys this is what you do-“

I was cut off with a scream which sounded like Kats.

“Ok long story short kill anyone there and that includes Trent” i say and we all run off in different directions. Chaz and Blake and Ariel come

with me and so do Tyler and the rest go the other way. We go around the front and see tom running out crying. I look to see 2 guys running after him too. I run over to tom as fast as i can.

“TOM!!!” i call out

He looks at me and his eyes light up like a Christmas tree. He starts to run towards me and me doing the same towards him tough. Once Im by him i pick him up and hug him tight.

“Jaweyson katwin is still inside being hurt” he says crying

“ok Im going to get her you stay with uncle chaz in the car ok?” i say

He nods and then i hand him to chaz.

“Don’t let anything happen to him or I’ll kill you got it!” i say

He nods and goes back to the car.

Don’t worry Kat Im coming.

I run into the house to see all the guys either fighting or tackling the down. I look around until i see a door open and i run down to see Tyler eating up Kat!

“GET OFF HER YOU BASTARD!” i yell

He stops and looks at me and smirks. Just then he gets his gun out and points it to Kat.

Kats pov:

“GET OFF HER YOU BASTARD!” yells someone

Me and Tyler both look to see who it was.

Jason? Oh thank god he’s here!

Just then i see Tyler smirk and then pull out his gun and point it to me. He looks at me and smirks

“one more step and i shoot” he says to jason

Jason freezes where he is and then pulls out his gun

“i would leave her if i was you” says jason

“you shoot me and i shoot her.” Says Trent

He was still looking at jason and didn’t realize that one of my arm was free but sadly it was my left one which had the stab wound. Now this could go 2 ways. 1. I could try and get it and i would win but my arm would be in way worse pain or 2. I can get killed right here right now.

Hmm i think I’ll go with 1.

I move my arm to feel the pain which makes me wince.

When Trent isn’t looking i use all my strength to flip him over and grab the gun from him. But sadly the gun fly’s out both of our hands and lays a couple of feet away from us. I pinch Trent in the face full force with my right arm and then see Jason running towards us. I grab Jason’s gun and hold it to Trent’s head. He looks at me wide eyed but doesn’t say anything.

“This is for nearly killing tom and because Im sick of you and Im going to end it now! Any last words?” i ask smirking

But before he can answer i shoot him right in the head.

I get off him and run to jason and hug him while crying into his chest. He hugs me and holds me tight. Soon everyone joins us downstairs

and we all share a group hug.

“Thanks guys” i say barely audible

They all smile and nod in response.

“Now can we go. As much as Im enjoying seeing him dead i don’t want to be here” says Blake while pointing at Trent

Well all share a laugh and then start to walk while a limp until Im being swooped off my fee. I look up to see Jason grinning while holding me bridal style. Just then i realize tom isn’t here

“Guys we need to find tom!” i say panicking

“Don’t worry he’s fine he’s with chaz in the car” says Jason

I sigh in relief and then let jason carry me. I look over to Amanda who seems jealous. Let’s just hope she don’t start some shit because as much as i love getting into shit Im starting to get tired of it too.

Jason stops in front of his car and helps me in. I smile when i see tom sitting at the back waiting patiently. Once he sees me his face lights up

and he’s sits in my lap hugging me which i do back too.

I look out the window to see its dark. I look down at tom and see he’s trying his best to not fall asleep.

“go to sleep sweetie you’re going to be fine now i promise” i say

He nods and kisses my cheek which makes me wince in pain. He quickly moves back and frowns. I smile at him and kiss his forehead and then he lays his head on my chest. Soon i see he’s fallen fast asleep.

Let’s just say Im happy he’s ok and nothing that bad happened to him as it did to me. If it did i would have never been able to forgive myself. Thank god were ok now. Soon i feel my eyelids grow heavy and me fall asleep too.

Jason’s pov:

After our 3 hour drive we soon return back to the house. I look back to see both tom and Kat sleeping peacefully. I smile and go to the back and get out tom first. I hand him to chaz who takes him inside. I then grab Kat bridal style and take her in too. Once were into the house i take her upstairs and lay her down. I walk in her walk in closet and take out some clothes from her to wear. I quickly change her but i soon stop hen i see all the bruises on her stomach. I quickly go into her bathroom and grab the first aid kit. I clean up her bruises and then quickly huge her and then realize that she had been stabbed in the arm. I go and call Tyler and soon he comes and stitches her arm up and luckily she doesn’t wake up. Once he’s done that i tae of my shirt and my jeans so Im only in my boxers and het into bed next to her. I pull her closer to me and stare at the beauty in front of me. Im so glad she’s ok. I wish i got there before and maybe she would have been hurt more but i couldn’t. Let’s just say Im happy she’s safe now and that if Trent was still alive i would have made him suffer for what he made Kat and tom go through. I won’t ever let anyone touch her again like that again ever!