found him

Kats pov:

“Boss i think we’ve found out where they are” says Adam

“Then what are you waiting for tell me don’t fucking just stand around like a fucktard” i snapped at him

“Sorry. There at one of their hide outs in New York at the moment.”

I nodded for him to go on.

“Well there staying there for at least a week and then there coming to one of their hideouts in Miami.” He says proudly

“Right so how long have we got to plan this out?” I ask

“About 5 days” Says rayn walking into the meeting room.

“Ok well get the rest of the gang in here ASAP” i say to rayn.

He goes running out to find the rest.

“So when do they leave from new York?”

“At 10am next Thursday so they would be here around 7am on Friday. But it depends if they take their cars or a plane or boat. I’m still working on that”

“Well you better work fast” i warn him

He nods in response.

So it’s been about 1 year now that I’ve moved away. I’ve now go my own gang. In the leader of ‘the red bloods’, and now one of the most wanted and known gang in the country I put this gang together and believe it or not they’re like my family. I moved to Miami and found these guys. Either we’ve lost our families or we don’t want to know them. I’ve got 10 people in this gang including me and a little 3 year old boy. He was called tom. The cutest thing ever. We took him when we were on a mission. We had to kill his dad since he always kidnapped innocent girls and raped them too. We broke in and found his dad abusing him so we killed his dad and took him in. Now we all take of I’m but i mostly do. He’s like a son to me if that is even possible. I may be a little young to be a mom but it’s just how it is with me. I’m 18 now so yeah i was thinking about adopting him. He was currently upstairs sleeping.

So in our gang there was me, Ariel, Rayn, Adam, Shane, Kelly, Molly, Harry, Olly, Callum And tom.

And I’ve got a whole load of other people in different places around the world but these are the main 10 including me. No one knows who the girl is that runs ‘the red bloods’. They all know it’s a girl but they have never seen her.

*knock knock*

“Come in” i shout

Everyone comes in and sits down in the meeting room.

“All right guy there’s a reason I’ve called you all here. Adam has located were the dragons are and currently there in New York but in about a week they’ll be coming to one of their hide outs in Miami... when they come here we are going to wait at least a day until we strike”

“And when will that be?” asks Ariel

“That is going to be soon but for now i need all you guys to train”

They all groan

“DO YOU ALL WANT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEADS?!” i shout

They all mumble a no.

“Then get your buts out there and train and i swear if i see anyone not training when i say i will not hesitate to put a bullet through you heads. Is that clear?” i warn

They all mumble a yes or yes mam lowly.

“I SAID IS THAT CLEAR!” i shout

They all snap their head my way and nod quickly

“Good now get out my sight before i kill one of you’s. Oh and Ariel wait behind” i say

They all scary out the room accept Ariel.

“What’s wrong honey?” asks Ariel

Ariel was like a best friend that i never had. She knew everything about me. From me when i was little up till now. She knew the reason i left

the other guys too. She was the only one i could trust with anything.

“Do you think we’ll be able to do this?” i ask her

“Of course. We’ve beaten so many other gangs and this is what you’ve been waiting for. And i know we can do it especially you. Were strong and well be able to kill them easily don’t worry Kat everything will be ok” she says hugging me.

I hug her back while she rubs my back.

“Thanks Ariel”

“No problem Kat”

We both let go at the same time.

“Right get out my office before i shoot you in the head” i playfully say to her

“Yes boss” she says while walking to the door laughing

She opens the door then turns to looks at me.

“Don’t worry kay. Well make it through this”

I nod my head and give her a small smile and then she walks out.

I hope she’s right.

But then again. This is my gang and we are strong so I’m sure she’s right.