Chapter 13

Jackson's pov

I never thought that she would be this desperate. She isn't like this.. she's a good person. But the way she hurt Ady, she looks like a different person.

This morning, I went directly to the security personnel of the school and ask if there is any CCTV near the girls' restroom where the incident had happened.

There's one.

I asked for their record yesterday and thankfully, they gave me a copy.

I've watched it..

I saw Ady went in that restroom while Kailee followed behind after a minute. They lasted for about 2hrs in there before Kailee went out and lock the door from the outside and putting up the out of order sign. Ady didn't get out of that restroom, not until Kevin went there for her.

I need to hear it from her..why did she have to hurt anyone?

"Kailee." I called her attention once I arrived at their room.

"Ne? What do you want?" She stood there by the door. No choice, mianhae.

"Jacksoooon!!! Put me down!!" I carried her upside down. I know this girl, she will not listen or go with me even for just a little talk.

"Stay still will you?" I said when she keeps on squirming and hitting my back. The students at the lobby are now looking at us but I don't care.

"Aaaargh! I hate you Jackson!" I put her gently on her feet when we arrive at the open garden of the school.

"I love you too Kailee." I said sarcastically and grin at her. I'm always open with my feelings with her. She just don't want to let me.. she's been blinded with that infatuation towards my best friend.

"Whatever. Why did you drag me here?" She cross her arms and glared at me. Dang. She's still beautiful even if she's very angry.

"Do you have anything to do with what happened to Ady yesterday?" I watched how she got pale when she heard Ady's name.

"Why?? What happened to that girl?" She asked without even looking at me.

"I know you did it Kailee.. " I went  closer to her, "I asked for the cctv footage. .why???"

"I hate her. She's taking Kevin away from me." She gritted her teeth.

"Kailee. He's not even yours to begin with." I said exasperatedly.

"But I love him!" She's near in tearing up. She knows she can't win against me with this topic.

"Look, listen to me ok? Kevin.. he's angry with what happened with Ady. Do you know what that means huh Kailee?" I took her chin to make her look at me.

I know it hurts baby, but he's not the one for you. Why can't you give me a chance?

"I don't care what that means. I won't give up." She said, tears were already falling from her eyes.

"Da** it. Your making it hard for me." I said and grab her closer to me and kissed her.

She tried to pull away from me but I held her more closely.

Then I felt her respond to my kiss.

Wae Kailee? Does this mean I have a chance?

I pulled away when we are already gasping for air.

"I don't ---"

I didn't finish what I was about to say. She was already running away from me.

Again.