Chapter 12

Jackson's pov

I immediately went to Ady's apartment after Kevin called me again to inform me about what happened.

Who could do this to her? This is getting too much now. I know she's been hearing bad things about her being close with Kevin but I didn't know that it get to this point. Ady just shrugs it off, I witnessed all of it when I once followed her. I was planning to scare her but I stopped when I heard the other reviewers at the lobby.

Flashback:

"What a flirt. ." One of those girls said as she pass by them.

"Totally. Look at her, she doesn't even that pretty for Kevin." Another girl said.

"Gosh. We're even more beautiful than her. .right girls?" The tall girl said which made them all agree. While Ady just walk away at that place in fast pace with her head down.

End of flashback

I watched how she just avoided all of those hurtful words.
And worse is she didn't even mind telling it to Kevin or even to me.

This girl doesn't deserve this. And I know Kevin is now planning on finding whoever did this to Ady.

The door wasn't locked.. thankfully ,cause I know Kevin won't answer me immediately. I went directly to her bed room and saw Kevin by her side, gently tending to her bruises.

"She's badly hurt.." I stood there and look at all the bruise on her arms where Kevin is now tending to. "Whoever did this seem to have no heart at all."

"She didn't tell me who did this and I think she won't ever .. " Kevin sigh and started to damp some wet cloth on her forehead.

"Wae??? She's been bullied. .she has to report this." I sat at the edge of the bed.

Kevin sighed again and looked at me, "I know, and I've been the reason why she's been bullied..that's why I'm going to find whoever did this. I won't let this happen again, I won't let anyone hurt her." Kevin gently tuck her  in on her bed and stood up.

I can now see it. My best friend has finally realized what he feels, finally.

"I'll help you find that guy. Ady's my friend also.." I look back at Ady before following Kevin to the kitchen.

"Do you think it's from your class? The group who keeps on saying rude things to her?" I asked and help him took out all of the grocery I bought before going here.

"I don't think they're the one behind this.. they we're all present this afternoon." Kevin thought for a moment. Wait a minute...

There's still one person we missed in this picture...

I totally forgot to include her in this hunch...

.

.

.

"Kailee...."

We both said at the same time.

-----

Kevin's pov

Pabo~ get well soon..palli. I missed making fun at you, i missed seeing you get annoyed, I missed your voice already.. I missed you Pabo.

I know I'm weird. .its been just hours since we last talked to each other but still, I already missed her.

I gently touch her cheek as I watch her in her sleep. She still got a high fever so I decided to take care of her tonight.

"Pabo~ why do you keep on letting others hurt you?" I said while sitting beside her on the bed.

"Don't you know it hurt me also? To watch you go through this.." I hold her hand and played with it.