Chapter 7

Jackson's pov

What have we got here? I grin at what I saw. A girl calling this dude here a bad boy? Uh oh. Since when did my best friend acted bad towards anyone..particularly at a girl? I smiled at her when Kevin introduce us.

She's a pretty girl. .and cute. She's definitely annoyed at this guy.. it's all over her face right now. I chuckled as she turn after saying goodbye to us.

"What did you do to make her that annoyed?" I slung an arm on his shoulder.

"Molla.." (I don't know) he just shrug but I can see how he frowns right now.

This is going to be fun..

Jackson then grin.

---

Kevin's pov

It's been days since that Pabo girl had talked to me. Is she that angry? I should have stopped calling her Pabo..

"Aissh!" Kevin ruffled his hair in frustration.

Obviously, she's keeping her distance from me. And it's not helping cos Kailee just got more annoying.

*sigh* I miss making that Pabo girl annoyed. 😒 I slowly turn around the corner to head towards the rooftop. I wanted to be alone right now. .

"You're so ugly. I don't know why Kevin keeps on talking to you." I heard someone said. I don't usually eavesdrop on some people but I heard my name..what's their problem? Why's my name got mentioned? I looked where the voices came from.. it took me a moment to realize that it was coming from the gym. I quietly take a step closer to the window and peek inside.

Ady???

Why is she there? She's cornered inside with the group of girls who had kept on nagging and obviously trying to flirt with me. Which I totally ignored. I simply don't like it..flirting and those smoochy thing.

I was about to leave and went there to stop them when I saw one of those girls slap Ady.

"You're a flirt! Stop flirting with our Kevin, understand?" Another girl yelled at her. Ady nodded while trying not to cry.

Pabo.. why aren't you fighting back? Why are you letting them hurt you? I clenched my teeth.

"Good. C'mon girls.." those girls left her finally. It was then I ran inside the gym.

She's hugging her knees while she cry silently in the middle of the court just where they had left her.

"Yah.. Ady." I called just to get her attention. She didn't look up at me, she just continued on hugging her knees.

"Yah this girl." I stopped myself from calling her Pabo. No, not this time. "Ya come here." I pulled here up and check on her if she hurt somewhere.

Her right cheek looked so red, it's where that b* slapped her. I tried to control and compose myself before reaching out to touch her face.

She flinch. It must have sting.

They're going to pay for this.

"Does it hurt?" I calmly asked her while trying to make her look at my eyes.. but instead of answering me, she cry again.

"Yah Pabo." I pulled her in a hug. What to do with this girl? *sigh* no one has the right to make her cry or bully her.

"Shhh... it's alright now. No one's gonna hurt you again, I promise." I said. She feel so small here in my arms. It makes me wanted to protect her.