Chapter 10

Kevin's pov

"Ady's different." I said softly but I know she heard it clearly.

I know she knew what I mean by that. Kailee was just staring at me looking like she was about to cry.

I know I hurt her but I just don't feel the same way towards her.. is it wrong to tell her that? Yes I admit, I feel happy when I'm with Ady..  I got angry every time I saw those girls bully her that's why I always stick by her side. She's that special to me..

Kailee is just a friend.. I've never felt something for her ever since college.
I think it's better now to tell her that I'm not feeling that kind of thing towards her.. it's better to do it now before things gets worse.

I was about to speak when Jackson suddenly barges in and lifted Kailee to his shoulders, carrying her upside down.

"Put me down!!! I'm going to kill you Jackson!!!" Kailee shrieked the last time before Jackson carried her outside my apartment.
Phew. I guess.. I'll tell her next time she insist again.

I then remember ...

That Pabo. Where did she go? I was expecting her to just sit here at the couch when Kailee insisted on going inside but she was gone so as her things.

"Pabooo~  come out now..palli!" I called out for her to hear.

"Ne! Jagganman~" (wait a moment) I heard her called out from my room.

I opened the door to my bed room and saw her crawling out under my bed. Why did she hide in there? I laugh internally.

"Pabo. Are you really that scared at Kailee that you even hide under the bed?" I laugh as I watch her stood up and sat on my bed.

"Ya~ who wouldn't be? She's kinda territorial and she obviously doesn't want to see me here of all places."

I guess she's right. If ever Kailee have seen her, I'm sure she'll start bullying this Pabo. I won't like it.

I went to sit beside her on the bed and laid back.

"I don't know why she keeps on going after me... I clearly shown her that I'm not interested with her." I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

"You don't like her even for just a bit? She's beautiful, a perfect one I might say, and I think she's a good person." I could feel her looking at me right now. It's more than the looks Pabo.

"You say that to me again after she start on bullying you.." I smirk at her. "And Jackson has a thing for her." I smile widely.

"Jinjja? (Really?) Wow. But, why does she...  did she know that Jackson likes her?" Ady turn to me completely.

"Nope. That guy hasn't confess yet." I chuckle as i recall how Jackson tried so many times before on confessing.

"Eh? Why???" Ady asked innocently.

"Well its hard to confess to someone you like you know.." I said facing her.

"Ooh then have you confessed to someone already?" She smile and nudge me playfully at my side. Pabo.. you're really pabo. 😑

"Haven't. But I I-I think I like someone. " I stutter and I feel my cheeks burning.

"Nugu ya?" (Who?) She stopped nudging my side.

"Hmm. S-e-c-r-e-t." I grin when she frown at me.

"Yaaaa~ you're unfair." She pouted.

"Waeyo? I didn't even know who you like. So why should I tell you mine?" I chuckle and ruffle her hair. Tell me Pabo.