Missing Part 2 {8}

Ok .... during chapter 8 part one, one of you asked " isnt alison adopted ?" I wont answer this question because you will get your question answered in this chapter, so dont worry :).

In the second question, one of you asked, " is he obssessed with kahlan or something ?    The answer is kinda yes because when he set his eyes on kahlan in the pub for the first time, he thought that she is quite intriguing. Weird right ??? After he slept with her, he couldn't get enough of her. Kinda a sick bastard so in order to have her, he kidnapped alison...another reason why he is obssessed because he hadn't found his mate yet and is lonely...

So now that i have cleared all the questions, let's get on with the story !

Hope you like this chapt.

Remember to VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT !!!

Chapter 8 part 2

Kahlan woke up to the noise around me

"Hey! She's awake! Go get Jace and Chace!" Kahlan heard someone yell.

She heard the door open and close, and felt the presence of Jace and Chace. Kahlan forced herself to sit up.

"Did you read it?" She asked quietly.

The two nodded. "Yeah, we did."

Kahlan looked around the room, and at the rest of the people in the room. "Everyone, get out of here except for Jace and Chace please." She said in my Alpha voice. "And stay far away from this area until I summon you back here."

Everyone did as told and left the room.

"Do you have the note? Give it to me." Kahlan said monotone.

 They passed her the piece of paper, and she went over it again. 

"I've concluded that there is a spy in our pack," she told them. "Who else knows that I was pregnant other than the both of you?"

Jace and Chace quickly exchanged looks.

"Uh, well, excluding Chace and I, there's Chace's mate Olivia, and our fourth in command, James. I think that's it." Jace said.

"I know it's not either of you who leaked the information for sure." Kahlan said with a slight frown.

"And it's not Olivia! She's loyal to me, to you and to the pack." Chace exclaimed defensively. "She's not hiding anything. I can tell. I'm 100% sure it's not her!"

After Chace's little outburst, the three of them fell silent, deep in thought.

Then suddenly everything clicked into place.

"It's James, isn't it?" Kahlan said somberly.

Jace and Chace's faces darkened like Kahlan's.

The answer was already clear in their minds and it should've came to them right away since only the four of them, plus Kahlan that knew about her own pregnancy. They ruled out everyone else but James. So even the idea of one of their pack mates being a traitor was too horrible to really think about.

"He's not in the pack house often," Chace offered quietly.

"And we've found him eavesdropping more than once." Jace added. "We've always brushed it aside because we thought he just meant no harm and was just curious."

"Yeah, and when we did catch him, he always had this guilty and scared look on his face, like he was hiding something that shamed him." Chace nodded.