Missing Part 1 {8}

Chapter 8 - Missing Part 1

She was almost out of the door when the same nurses and doctors who took care of her, saw her.

"Hey, hey! You're not discharged yet!"

Kahlan ignored them too and used her werewolf speed to get to the house. She reached the house feeling dizzy, but ignored it, and after a few seconds, Jace and Chace appeared not too far behind her, shouting at her to go back to the hospital. She yet again ignored them and stormed into the house looking for Ali, only to find a note, with Ali nowhere in sight.

 It said:

Hey, sweetheart!                                                                                      

Remember me from the pub? No? Let me refresh your memory.         

You and I had a good time in bed together that night, don't you think?           

I have your daughter with me, or should I say our daughter?                         

From what my sources tell me, you lied to your own pack!                      

Gosh, what kind of Alpha are you? Lying to your entire pack...                      

I suggest you tell them the truth, if you want to keep your daughter safe.       

I'll be watching. And if you love your daughter so much, why don't you take her place?                                                                                              

We will meet at California Ridge Park tomorrow night at 10 pm.                   

You can bring one person, and one person only.                                            

 See you soon, sweetheart.                                                                            

 Sincerely,                                                                                                 

Vance Forrest, at your service.

After reading the note, blood drained from Kahlan's face.

"Kale, there you are... We finally found you!" Chace said."Man, this house is big,"

Kahlan turned around and looked at him. Her wolf kept telling her to go unconcious for her own good, but she ignored her.

"Are you okay? You look kind of pale." he said.

Kahlan handed him the note.

"Show this to Jace," Kahlan commanded. "Don't let anyone else see it." 

Kahlan could not handle the dizziness anymore. She put her hand on her head, sway side to side.

Chase looked up from the note to answer Kahlan, only to see her faint and Chase rushed to catch her in his arms before she could hit the ground.

Kahlan fainted with only one thought in her mind

My baby is with the monster. 

"Jace! Come out to the backyard!" Chase shouted. 

With in seconds, Jace showed up.

"Come read this."

The both of them read it together, and their faces fell. Now he know why Kahlan was so pale.

"She said not to let anyone else see it." Chase told him.

i am sorry people i have to stop here... its 1 in the morning here so i have to sleep. i will continue tomorrow promise... 

 i want to thank nstinsley for the suggestion to where ali is....

remember to.. 

vote

fan