Mum Knows {7}

HEY GUYS. I AM UPLOADING A NEW STORY CALLED ' HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE ' SOON !!! SO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT !!! 

Chapter 7 - Mum Knows

It was total darkness after Kahlan passed out.

Why am I here? Kahlan thought curiously.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Kahlan called out.

"Hello? Anyone here ?" Kahlan's voice echoed.

Kahlan continued like that until her voice started going hoarse. After a while, when it became clear that no one was going to answer her, she gave up. Kahlan walked around, trying to think what happened before, but couldn't recall.

She then felt a pain on her wrist, but when she looked at it, she saw nothing. Suddenly, her surroundings changed.

It became a beautiful garden. Kahlan walked around the garden, admiring the scenery.

There was a large fountain in the middle of it, and it was surround with all types and colours of flowers that made everywhere bright and vibrant and colourful looking. 

Kahlan walked and walked for what seemed like hours until she saw a light.

She was curious, so she walked towards it, not knowing that she was walking through it.

********************************************************************

Kahlan woke up opening her eyes and took a deep breath. She took a quick look around her surroundings and frowned.

"Where am I?" Kahlan murmured in confusion

"You're in the hospital," someone said.

Kahlan turned around and saw a man in a white coat. A doctor.

"Your family brought you here when your wrist wouldn't stop bleeding."

After he said that, everything that happened hours ago, came flooding back to her, and Kahlan looked down at the healing scar on her wrist and looked at the doctor.

"Are they outside?" Kahlan asked politely.

He nodded.

"Can they come in?"

He smiled at me and nodded again, "If you feel like having visitors."

"I want to talk to them, can you let them in?"

The doctor opened the door and went out.

Kahlan sat up in her bed when she saw people started pouring into her room.

"Why'd you do it? I told you you could come talk to me about it, so why? Why did you do it?" Jace asked her sadly.

"I'm sorry, Jace. I'm so sorry. I know I promised, but I couldn't stop myself. I had nightmares about it ever since it happened, and I just couldn't take it anymore." Kahlan said through her tears.

"Why didn't you come talk to my about it?" he asked.

"I didn't want you to be worried about me." Kahlan replied quietly.

"What are you guys talking about? What happened that made you want to cut yourself?" Clarissa, Kahlan's mother asked worriedly.

"Okay, everyone get out of this room and wait outside except for mum, Jace and Chace." Kahlan said in her Alpha voice.

Everyone quickly rushed out of the room, leaving Jace, Chace, Ryder and her mum in here with her.

 "Ryder, you go out too." Kahlan demanded.

"But I want to be here with and for you." Ryder said with pleading eyes.

"No. Get out. I am not in the mood to deal with you." Kahlan said coldly.

"But-" Ryder tried to said before he was cut off.

"GET OUT!" Kahlan screamed.

Ryder raised both his hands up in surrender.

"All right all right. I will." Ryder said in defeat.

After Ryder went out of the room with his head down, Kahlan turned to her mother.

"Mum, I... I... I was... I'm sorry, I can't get the words you," Kahlan said, sobbing into her hands.

Kahlan looked up at Jace and Chace."Help me?" The both of them nodded.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Carter, Kahlan was raped." Chace said quietly.

My mum gasped and hugged Kahlan tightly and comforting her at the same time.

"What happened?!" She asked, shocked.

The two quickly told her what happened, and then after the story was finished, Clarissa hugged Kahlan even tighter, crying with her.

"Oh my baby, how could this happen to you?! You are such a good girl. Why baby, why didn't you tell me this when you called back home this past 3 years? Why would you keep this to yourself?" Clarissa demanded.

"I'm sorry mum. I didn't want to worry you. You were worried enough for me with me out of the country, and if you knew, you'd demand that I come back home."

"Alright, alright. Do you want to see your father? He's in this hospital too." Clarissa asked.

"Yeah, but tomorrow. I'm tired." Kahlan yawned.

"Yes, of course. You rest. We'll stay here until you fall asleep." she said quietly.

Kahlan laid back down on the bed and was about to close her eyes when she remembered something.

"Jace, Chace, where is Ali?" Kahlan asked, worriedly.

"Erm, I don't know. Wait, Chace, go outside and see if Ali's with the others." Jace said.

Chace nodded and left the room, while Kahlan was growing anxious. Then Chace came back, he had a nervous look on his face.

"Er, Kahlan, Ali's not with the others," he said.

"So you're telling me you guys forgot about her?!" Kahlan exclaimed.

"Who is she to you?" mum asked.

"She's my daughter. I gave birth to her after the… you know," Kahlan explained.

"I'm going back to the house. I'm worried about her." Kahlan said to Jace and Chace.

 "No, you can't! You haven't recovered yet!" Chace said.

 Kahlan ignored him and ran out of the room and to the hospital doors, ignoring the looks everyone gave her.

She was almost out of the door when the same nurses and doctors who took care of her, saw her.

"Hey, hey! You're not discharged yet!"

Kahlan ignored them too and used her werewolf speed to get to the house. She reached the house feeling dizzy, but ignored it, and after a few seconds, Jace and Chace appeared not too far behind her, shouting at her to go back to the hospital. She yet again ignored them and stormed into the house looking for Ali, only to find...

 SOOOOO..... is she missing anot ? you will know next chapt.

now you know why i name this chapt mum knows. her mum knows about her being raped.

i hope you guys like this chapt.

please....

FAN

VOTE

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!