BLOOD PACK

I got up at 6 am waking up from the familiar nightmare since i have been having for the past 3 years since that night.the scene of blood and bodies around me and the last words  i said to  the lifeless body of my brother and his mate holding them to my chest I WILL KILLTHEM ,I WILL KILL THEM ALL.

                      My name is VICTOR ALEXANDER BLOOD the  alpha of the blood pack.Did i mention me being a werewolf.I got up from my bed,had my shower and came out of my room to find joseph and chris waiting for me.Joseph was my beta a tall muscular guy with red eyes like every one of us.That is why they called us the blood pack because of our red eyes when we shifted, the eyes which demands blood. 

                     Chris was joseph's twin brother obedient ,loyal like his brother except for the temper.chris greeted me and we got ourselves in our car and we headed for our first day of college.we reached our destination parking it and got out where we met the rest of my gang daisy,jeremy ,michelle,john and tes.we exchanged greetings and walked towards college.

                       The college was in our pack land and every one of them were from my pack they would bow their heads while we walked,the most respected and feared guy in college it was actually annoying and no fun to start with,may be a little popularity among the girls  the only perk .

                         I was always surrounded by my pack always protected i couldnt have a normal teenage life and the responsibilities were such a pain in the arse.Joseph wanted to know whether we were going hunting tonight i gave a nod and before we all walked to our respective classes.

                          First day of college wasnt interesting at all, as it was supposed to be fun like in the movies you know , and i never wanted to go to college in the first place but my uncle insisted on me going ,always blackmailing it was my parents dreams.he knew i would honour their dreams ,after all they lost their lives protecting me.

                           After the last bell i left out with a sigh i couldnt do this the same routine for another 3 years made me sick.

                            When i got out my uncle was waiting for me that only meant trouble.He had a worried face which gave me a bad feeling already .i walked upto him wats up uncle sam.

      " Victor ,I have some bad news he told me with a worried expression."

      "yeah i guessed that it is written all over your face i smirked."

     " So wat is the bad news?"

        "ALPHA stone is dead and his pack was over run by the cortez. soon there will be no one stopping them from getting into our lands."

         Chris screamed "those bastard are going to pay his eyes turning red and fangs coming out "

michelle his mate squeezed his arm to cool down and he was shuddering to control his rage.

            I couldnt believe what my uncle said ,"ALPHA stone dead ,his pack were one the largest pack arount 2000 shifters and his pack completely destroyed.  Any survivors? "

             "  we dont know at the moment but i have sent a patrol to the borders to find any."

           "If there were i want them brought to our lands safe i screamed with my alpha tone", and all bowed their heads responding ,yes alpha.

 That is the least i could do to show my respect to ALPHA stone who saved my life and protected our borders from the cortez, till i could handle things on my own,A man of great respect and honour.

"I want joseph and chris to parol the borders tonight and joseph agreed .i have to cancel our hunting ",and everyone agreed.

                      It was evening i was anxious to get reports from my uncle,and he finally showed up how many survived i asked impatiently.

"for now we could extract 1 badly injured shifter and 8 children.

"where are they?"

" i have sent them to our pack hospital vic and there is one more thing vic."

"what?"

"It was DIVA who brought the chidren."