December 01

From : 1(509)555-****

December 01, 2011 01:30PM Tuesday

So, London, what are your plans for winter break?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

December 01, 2011 01:32PM Tuesday

Must you text me during class? What happened to the notes and the throwing them at my head?

     I thought you would know the answer to that question by now?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

December 01, 2011 01:35PM Tuesday

I like to watch you jump when I send you a text message. You are quite jumpy…

     Don’t tell me then. I’ll just guess since you’re so sure that I know the answer. I’m guessing… that you are going to be stalking me. So, I’m NOT going to be picking out a Christmas tree this Friday with my mom. I’m NOT going to eat breakfast every morning at the dinner three blocks from my house. And I’m NOT going to be spending most of my afternoons at the batting cages because I found a job there so I could have free rounds.

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

December 01, 2011 01:36PM Tuesday

W-O-W!

     That’s all I have to say. Wow. Let me guess then; you are going to be Christmas tree shopping this Friday? You are going to be spending your afternoons at the dinner by your house? And you found a job at the batting cages?

     Did my stalker-ish ways get that correctly?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

December 01, 2011 01:40PM Tuesday

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You completely forgot the not!

     But, since you brought it up… my mom loves your baby brother and sister. She hasn’t stopped talking about their ‘big bwue eyes and chubby wittle cheeks’ since Saturday when she baby sat them. She told me to grow young again so that she could take care of me and coddle me! So, instead of her going gooey on me (I think she’s hitting menopause) why don’t you come Christmas tree shopping with us this Friday. I’m sure that could keep her over for a while.

     Please… it’s getting awkward.

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

December 01, 2011 01:45PM Tuesday

Haha! That is hilarious! Is she bringing out the baby pictures? I’d love to see those. Last Saturday you pulled me out of the house before your mother could bring them out!!

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

December 01, 2011 01:57PM Tuesday

I swear, you will never see my baby pictures. And I’m taking your distraction as a heck yes! Cool, I’ll come by around six? Good or do I need to call your work again?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

December 01, 2011 01:50PM Tuesday