Being the beached whale in the room

[ A/N All of the Italic's is London. And, all of the Bold is Anthony ]

Jerk. If you heard me gasp in second period, it was because I read your e-mail in class. And just to let you know, this note was aimed at your head. (Not you’re head) :P

By the way, you do realize that that girl you were hanging out with before school is pretty infatuated with you, right? I think it was Flora. The blond, green eyed girl. You shouldn’t lead her on. She’s nervous enough around you as it is and when you mess with her by pinching her cheeks and looping your arm around her shoulder, it sends mixed signals. Poor girl. I think I’m the only one in this school that actually see’s under your nice guy mask.

And just to let you know, the Physic’s homework I gave you in second was filled with the wrong answers.  See, now I’m smart.

London

P.s your sculpture looks like crap.

     You have terrible aim… unless you were aiming for freaky-Edwards head… which you totally got. Good job on that.

     And Flora, I know that she likes me. How do you know that I don’t like her in return? Maybe we have one of those secret relationships…

     Oh, London, it’s actually really funny you think I’m so stupid. Of course I suspected that you would let me copy your homework with all of the wrong answers on it. That was why I only wasted my time doing one of the problems. And why I switched out the homework you turned in eagerly with the homework you gave me. Afterwards, I just changed the chicken scratch that you call handwriting to my name (Really, you have very masculine writing) and I turned your correct page in as my own.

     P.s at least my sculpture has a form. Yours is just a pile of tan poop.

     Don’t be like that London. It was just a homework. You know you want to reply to me…

     Stop killing tree’s you tree killer! And don’t do the same to this note as you have for the past two. Just think, there is the paper, flying across the room for the first time and straight to you. The paper is supper happy that it had a chance to fly and then bam! You rip the poor thing up at its happiest. London, really, it was just one homework. What is it, 1% of our grade?

     What was that I saw, London? Was that a ghost of a smile…

No, Anthony, what you saw was a disgusted sneer at you and your idiocy. I can’t believe that you did that. I need a good grade, Anth.

     Okay, London. How about I say something and we forget all about this then. I’m sorry. Really, I am sorry. I didn’t know that school meant so much to you. And just to let you know, perfect is overrated. Perfect is left for those who are unhappy. I mean, have you ever seen a person who is ‘perfect’ actually smile? I haven’t.

You wouldn’t get it, Anth. You don’t have to work, you don’t have to have the best grades, and you don’t need the scholarship. All you have to do is party and keep up your appearances. And you are ruining your reputation by passing notes to me.

In my world, I don’t smile so other people can. And now, this conversation is all over with.

                London

     You can’t just leave a conversation at that.

     You really are going to just leave it at that, London…

Yes, Anthony, I really am.

So, Friday at 10AM then. I hope that I don’t get lost.

     Yes, Friday. I’ll have tea and cookies ready for you :) if you have a problem finding the place… (I hate to do this and please don’t sell my number out to crazy stalker girls…) here is my number 555-****. And don’t blow up my phone. I only have so many minutes. But I have unlimited texting. And that does not mean send me annoying chain texts. None of that “if you don’t send it to ten of your friends, you will die in seven days by freak’n blood Harry!”

Oh, Anthony, you seem to know me so well now lol.

And I think I have just realized something. Your imagination is quite crazy. But don’t worry, I’m not really an obsessive texter myself.

     Well, that’s great to know, lady.

     What is your sculpture supposed to be anyways? I see something along the lines of a beached whale…

     I’m right, right?

Oh, shut up, Anthony and stop wiggling your eyebrows at me like that. You look like a weirdo.

This is NOT a beached whale. Although your compliment is GREATLY appreciated (more sarcasm on my part) it’s actually your face. You like it, right? :P

Don’t start beating up your sculpture like that and laughing crazily. Now look at who looks like a weirdo. And I have so many compliments that you won’t even be able to hold in your appreciation by the end of this list.

1. Your short hair makes you look like a pixie. So, can I please have some pixie dust because I’m actually Peter Pan looking for my Wendy.

2. Your sculpture now looks like that boy you dated in tenth grade. I think his name was Brady.

3. Remember that one time when you spilt your tray of food on Sara in the cafeteria. Thank you for helping me get a bit closer to her… if you know what I mean.

4. You seem like a real girl scout. Are you selling your cookies?

5. You also kind of remind me of this beta fish I once saw in an aminalSmart. It was a dark blue and it kept on hitting the side of its cup… it was a little weird too.

Anth :P