Being the Anthie

From : BigHitter@itsMail.com

To : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com

Subject : RE. RE. RE. About Friday…

November 22, 2011 8:50PM Saturday

Londie, seriously, you actually had me laughing very hard. My cheek almost cramped up! But no, I didn’t go to that Thanksgiving bash on Friday. Although there was one and I heard that it was quite boring as far as a party goes.

Let’s see that Mental List, woman?

That is actually quite cute how you came up with the username. All on your own, I suppose? (And I didn’t yawn)

Well, the fastest way to get rid of a car would be to give it away for free. And again, you are too entertaining.  And okay, I thought I would just offer it to you for free. No need to get all territorial. And I didn’t give you the offer because I saw your house. I gave you the offer because I saw your personality.

HAHA, that stain in the back… funny story… but it’s not Pg-13 so I can’t tell you :] Looks like you’re just going to have to guess at what it’s from.

Hey, no stereotyping! Just because my dad knew how to fix up engines doesn’t mean I should! I mean, do you have a pushing family to get better grades? Because that would be your stereotype. Although, thank you for calling me hot. I think I’ll pin that compliment to my shirt on Monday…

Well, maybe I will get it done. I’ll text you tomorrow night for sure though.

And I wasn’t banging a chick. Thank you London for your very high expectations of me.

So does that mean I interest you enough to want to get involved as a friend with? Oh, la la, I feel super special.

Londie, get some sleep. We can talk more tomorrow if you really need to ;]

Goodnight Londie,

                                    Anthie (? That just sounds wrong)