Chapter 1

Welcome to my author's note, and to my 1D fan fic! I'm guessing you like One Direction? Of course! I love you already :) I just wanted to say hope you enjoy this book, and please feel free to give me constructive criticism. And also comment, and vote if it's worth the vote. And fan if you're in an especially good mood! I will fan back!! (No bribery there :)) Lool anyway if you are the first to comment on a chapter I will dedicate that chapter to you. Feel free to chuck a few tips in your comment too! Thanks :)

*************************************************

I sat there slumped against a tree, hugging my bent knees in shock. My eyes acted as lasers, trying to make holes in his back as he walked away from me. This is great, just great. I thought. Not only had I just been dumped, but my ex Alex had left me stranded in a park and I didn't even know where I was. I tried to call after him but he ignored me. I couldn't be bothered to run anyway. I didn't want to even see his face again.

I looked around me. It looked like a nice park and everything, just not highly appealing to an 18 year old girl who didn't even know the name of the park she was in. And there didn't even seem to be anyone to ask...

I could feel myself getting more and more tired as my eyelids seemed to gain weight. I was about to text my mum when a message came up saying that I only had 6 pence credit- not enough to text. I hated being Pay As You Go. I missed my Blackberry but it was being repaired and was taking ages. I had to use this phone until it came back. And it's so embarrassing! I was pretty sure it was nearly a metre thick....Or maybe slightly less...

I woke up with a bit of a shock- a smack in the face.

"Oww." I said as I rubbed my cheek where I'd been hit. I must have fallen asleep. As I began to wake up properly I realised that there was a football beside me. Then it hit me that five boys were heading my way, probably coming to collect their ball after it hitting me in the face. I could tell from a distance that they were really fit. Especially the boy on the right who seemed to have a guilty look on his face. It was probably him who'd kicked the ball. I straightened myself up, slipping my phone into my pocket, hidden from view. I looked up again and my heart skipped a beat. The football boys weren't any old boys. It was One Direction.

I quickly sorted out my hair, trying to look nice as the boys approached me. Was this even happening?

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Said a gorgeous boy who was wearing beige chinos, a stripey navy and white t-shirt and Toms. It was Louis Tomlinson! The guy I'd had a gigantic crush on ever since I first saw him on TV.

"Err, yeah. I mean no, err...I'm fine." I stuttered. I seriously needed to pull myself together!

"Are you sure?" Asked a curly haired boy who I immediately recognised as Harry. Well, who wouldn't recognise Harry Styles?

"It's just that you have a red mark on your face and...." Crap. I was sitting in front of One Direction, trying to look normal with a big red mark on my face.

"No, it really didn't hurt." I lied. It had absolutely killed, but like I'd tell One Direction that.

"Well, ok then. Sorry we disturbed your sleep." Aaaahh! Could this get any worse? I'm experiencing the lifetime opportunity of meeting One Direction and they've seen me sleeping, being hit in the face, and...OMG. What if I'd been snoring? The stupid part of me told me to ask them.

"Was I snoring?" I asked. It seemed to be getting worse each time I spoke. This wasn't what was supposed to happen when you meet 1D. I'd had this moment planned, and this was definitely not how I'd planned it.

"No. You weren't snoring..." Relief swept over me. ".....But you were talking." Louis said, winking. He had a perfect wink, along with every other of his perfect features. And yet here I was, making a complete fool out of myself as I sat in front of him. I think I was gazing at him, so I tried to take my eyes off him for a moment. It was hard....