Baby|Stilinski

Positive.
Read the pregnancy test.

What am I going to do. I'm only 18. I'm going to die. Either by giving birth or by telling my parents. How could I be so careless?

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Gabriella. Babe, are you okay?" Stiles voice was heard from outside the door.

I curled my toes up in the beige carpet, a nervous habit I have.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I stutter, flushing the toilet.

I wait till I her footsteps and then throw the test away. What am I going to do? Stiles will be devastated. How am I even supposed to raise this child? What will it look like? Will it be a werewolf, like me? Or a human, like Stiles?

So many questions. How will everyone else take this. I just hope I still have the pack after this.

I open the bathroom door and walk out to see Stiles sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

"Finally" Stiles' face shown a bright smile.

"Yup" I say, walking over to the bed.

"What's wrong babe?" Stiles wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat down.

"Nothing" I tried choking back the tears.

"You can tell me, okay. Please tell me" Stiles begged.

"I-I'm pregnant" I sobbed.

Stiles sat there shocked, looking from my eyes to my stomach.

"You're pregnant, as in there's a baby inside you?" Stiles jumped off the bed, pacing across the room.

"Y-yes"

I was a mess. This is not how it was supposed to happen. It's Senior year. I don't have enough money for an abortion.

"Let's go" Stiles said, putting on his jacket.

He through mine at me. I caught it and still stood there.

"Where are we going?" I asked, quickly putting mine on.

"We're telling the pack" Stiles then walked out of the house.

•••

"You're what?" Lydia shouted.

"She's pregnant, Lydia. Do you not understand that?" Stiles ran a hand through his hair.

I have been sitting here quietly, playing with my fingers while Stiles answers everything. I couldn't face anyone else, it was too much. I'm pregnant, they aren't going to want to hang out with me.

"Gabriella, are you okay?" Scott looked at me.

I just nodded and kept looking down.

"You know we don't hate you, right?" Malia let out a light laugh.

"You will always be our friend, Gabriella. We love you, and we'll get through this. Together" Lydia gave me a hug.

I smiled and hugged back.

It will all be okay in the end, because I have my friends by my side.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked it Princessxstilinski