New Wolf In Town|Stilinski

For BansheeBabe

Stiles and Scott were walking through the woods, exploring the territory.

"I don't see anything" Stiles complained for the two hundredth time that night.

"I told you, I smelt something and I still do. We're close" Scott kept sniffing the air.

Stiles began to complain again when a dark figure jumped out of the trees and looked at them.

The figures eyes glowed a bright blue and then it ran off. Scott then chased after it but soon lost its scent.

"Let's find it tomorrow" Stiles said, walking out of the woods.

Scott hesitated, looking back into the woods, but then left.

*Time Skip*

"Scott, are you okay?" Stiles asked, approaching Scott's locker.

Scott let out a growl and Stiles jumped back.

"What the hell?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend.

"There's another Werewolf in town, in school" Scott mumbled.

Stiles quickly looked around, nervously scanning everyone.

"I can smell them everywhere. You need to help me find them" Scott groaned.

Scott turned around and instantly spotted the Omega. "Her" He nodded his head in her direction.

Stiles looked at the girl and began to drool. Of course she's a wolf, she's hot. Stiles then smacked himself.

Scott gave Stiles a funny look and left. Stiles began to shame himself.

"If she's a werewolf out of our pack, then she's an enemy" Stiles sighed.

He felt his pants tighten and looked down. A boner, that's great. Stiles groaned and looked up to see she was looking right at him. Blood rushed to his cheeks and he scurried off to class.

History, a great boner buster. Stiles smiled and walked into the classroom. He sat next to Scott and they began to talk.

"We need to find a way to get close to her, find out who her pack was. What her name is. Why she's here" Scott listed.

"Leave it to me. I'm part of the pack and now I can use my human-ness to your advantage" Stiles raised his eyebrows at the Alpha.

"Fine" Scott gave in. "But if you die, I'm going to kill you"

Stiles chuckled and nodded.

The rest of the day went by slow with little drama, which was rare but not impossible.

Finally it was the last class of the day, Science, and who did Stiles have this class with? None other than Sara.

{S T I L E S}

And just my luck, the seat next to her was open. I ran over there and sat next to her.

"Um, okay?" She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

I finally caught my breath and smiled,"Hi."

She nodded and focused back on her notebook.

"Do you need my notes?" I asked.

"Yeah, please" She smiled.

I handed my notebook to her and started looking for Scott. I found him a couple rows back.

'Ask her' Scott mouthed to me.

'How?' I mouth back.

"Are you okay?" Sara raised an eyebrow at me.

I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I-uh-was just wondering if you would study with me tonight for the quiz tomorrow"

"Perhaps I will" She handed me back my notebook.

I looked at Scott we air-fived.
🌙
"So what do you want to start with first,  skin cells or tissue?" Sara asked, looking at the different diagrams in the book.

"How about skin cells" I suggest, getting closer to her.

She looks up at me and notices that our noses are basically touching. I finally do it, I kiss her. Fireworks went off in my stomach and I smiled.

We pulled apart and I saw her smile and bite her lip.

"Did you feel that too?" I ask.

She nods. "So what do we do now?"

"Make-out" I shrug.

"Sure" She laughs and we start kissing again.

Gosh I love her laugh.
                                  •••
I hope you like it and I'm sorry I took so long.