Love Triangle|Dunbar/Talbot pt.1

for:Mrs_McCall_teenwolf
(Your POV)

I closed my locker to find Brett standing there.

"Hello Brett" I smiled.

"Hello Tia" Brett winked.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.

"I just wanted to know if you would go on a date-" Brett got cut off by Liam.

"With me!" Liam shouted.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe we could all go, together!" I suggested.

They both looked at each other and groaned.

"Fine" They said in unison, and we left.

The truth is, is that I like both of them. I just can't choose. And I don't want to break the others heart. But I can't have both.

"Let's go then!" I smiled at both of them and we left.

We went into Brett's car and left.

"Where to?" Brett asked in a British accent.

"Surprise me" I giggled.

Brett pulled into a local McDonald's and we ordered.

After Brett dropped me off at my house and Liam stays at my house for a little bit.

"Look Tia. I really like you, but I get if you like Brett too. As long as your happy I'm fine with your decision" He looked down at his hands.

I smiled at his comment. "I really like you too. But then I really like Brett. I just need time to think" I explained.

"Okay" Liam nodded in understanding. "It's getting late I should probably go"

"Night Liam" I say softly and he leaves.

{Next Day}

"Hey Tia!" Brett and Liam approached me.

"Hey guys!" I waved.

"Usual?" Brett asked.

"Usual? We just started doing it yesterday" I laughed.

"Okay we made a schedule. Today I get to take you out. Tomorrow Liam does. It keeps going till the end of the week" Brett explained. (It's Tuesday)

"On Monday, you tell us who you choose" Liam added on.

"Sounds good" I smiled at both of them.

How the hell was I supposed to choose? They're are super nice and attractive as hell.

They nodded and Brett hooked our arms together and we left school.

{Date #1}
Brett took me to McDonalds again and we talked about the day and how we were and just about everything. At the end he gave me a kiss on the cheek!

[Date #2]
Liam took me to the lake and we had a picnic. Scott and Stiles helped him set it up. He was so adorable and nervous. At the end he didn't know what to do so I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

{Date #3}
Brett took me to Olive Garden. We did the same as the last date and just talked about everything. At the end he gave me kiss on the cheek again.

[Date #4]
Liam took me to the park and we had a picnic again. We played around, having a food fight and playing tag. He brought water balloons and we had a water balloon war.. At the end he gave me a kiss, on the lips! I felt sparks.

{Date #5}
Brett takes me to In-N-Out Burger. We shared fries and people watched. We guessed on how they were living. At the end he kissed me on the lips and I felt sparks too. Oh no.

[Date #6]
Liam took me to Pizza Hut and we shared a small pizza. After we went to a little mini plaza. We walked around and looked in all the stores. We got matching bracelets. At the end he gave me a speech.

"Tia. I love you so much. And if you chose me I would be ecstatic but as long as your happy, I don't care who you pick. I just want you to be happy" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

{Monday}
"So, who are you choosing?" Brett asked as they both approached me.

"I choose-"

A/N:
There is going
to be a part two.
I'm sorry this took
so long, Tia!
But who do
you think it is?
Who do you
think it should be?