Control|McCall

This was sorta based off of Halsey's song "Control". I know it's probably confusing but idk I just thought of it while listening to her songs. Also does anyone make Aesthetics? If you do, please message me.
🌙
Y/N walked down the hallways, manically laughing as she summoned more Oni. Walking around the school, gaining towards the pack.

The pack thought they had conquered the Nogitsune, but they were wrong. Due to their ignorance, Y/N was now possessed. But she loved it. She loved snapping necks with a flick of her finger.

She knew she shouldn't love it, but she did. And it's not like she got possessed against her will, she wanted to. Y/N was kind, but weak. And she never liked. being called weak.

Y/N stopped in front of her boyfriend, Scott McCall. Don't get her wrong, she loves him, but she loved power more. So she easily flung him into a wall. Y/N smirked as the wall collapsed on him.

She walked over to the True Alpha and grabbed his crooked chin. His face was filled with fear.

"God damn right, you should be scared of me" Y/N let out a giggle and walked off.

"This isn't you" Scott yelled.

Y/N smirked then turned around and saw Scott get out of the rubble.

"What do you mean, babe" Y/N batted her eyelashes innocently at the Lacrosse captain.

Scott looked down, not wanting to give in. Y/N curled her (Y/H/C) hair and hummed.

"I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home.

I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend, not recognizing the song.

"Control, by Halsey. It's my favorite song. You know why?" Y/N circled her arms around Scott's neck.

Scott gulped and shook his head no.

"Because it talks about power. And I love power" Y/N whispered in his ear. "Now where are your friends?"

"I'm not telling you" Scott huffed.

"Why not, Scotty?" Y/N used the nickname she would always call him.

As if on cue, the pack showed up, even Allison. Y/N frowned at the sight.

"Now I thought, I killed you" Anger clear in her tone.

"I'm not as weak as you think I am. And you aren't either. Y/N, this isn't you! Fight it!" Allison begged.

"STOP! I WANTED THIS! IM IN CONTROL NOW AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE SCARED!" Y/N's voice boomed throughout the hallway.

Scott flinched away from his lover. Tears were threatening to pour out of his eyes.

"That's not true" Scott's voice began to break. "You were so kind. Why? Why would you want this hell?"

"Oh Scotty. Always so entrusting in anyone. Your ignorance is adorable" Y/N began to walk towards him.

"Get away from him!" Stiles shouted.

Y/N snapped her head in Stiles' direction. She began to walk towards him instead. Lydia protectively stood in front of him, along with Malia.

"Awe, your girlfriends have come to your rescue. Too bad that won't help" Y/N began to laugh.

Lydia began to back away, as Malia stood her ground.

"Malia, you were always so much braver than Lydia. I'll make sure to add you to my army" Y/N continued stalking towards Stiles.

"I will never join you!" Malia growled, her eyes began to glow and fangs growing.

"Well I'll just have to kill you to-" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence when suddenly a syringe was stuck into the side of her neck, making her become sleepy.

🌙

Y/N woke up to a high pitched bee, which made her grown.

"Y/N?" She heard an unfamiliar voice call.

Y/N began to sit up but got pushed back down by an unknown force on her wrists, torso, and ankles. She opens her eyes and see straps around her. Y/N began to panic, writhing around the cot.

"Y/N! It's okay, it's just for safety measures. I'll un-" Scott got cut off by Stiles pulling him back.

"How do we know it's still not him. That's what he did with you guys before, manipulated you into believing it was me. But it wasn't" Stiles reminded Scott.

Y/N began to scream but they were muffled by a piece of tape. She began to writhe again and scream. What were they going to do to her?

She then remembered something her father taught her. She lay back down, pretending that she had calmed down. Y/N then began to lick the tape.

After about a minute of two, it disconnected. She waited for them to leave the room before she tried getting it off.

If on cue, Stiles brought Scott out of the room. Y/N waited till she heard the door shut and foot steps leading away from the room to blow the tape off her mouth.

Y/N then began to scream. She writhed in the cot again, purposely drawing attention to her. A nurse rushed in there and helped her.

"Sweetie! How are you? How long have you been in there?" The nurse led her out of the room.

"I-I don't know" Y/N shivered.

Scott and Stiles ran down the hall and seen Y/N pass by with the nurse. Y/N looked over to see Scott and Stiles, and then started to cry again.

"Scott!" Y/N ran out of the nurses arms and into Scotts.

She smiled as she hugged him, him hugging her.

"I've missed you so much" Scott began to cry into her hair.