First Date|Lahey

For: Multimalesforlife
Y/F/F: Your Favorite Food
Y/F/D: Your Favorite Drink
{Mya's POV}

I groaned as I was getting impatient.

"Isaac. Where are we going?" I whined like a child.

"You'll see" Isaac said and put his hand on my thigh.

I only sighed in frustration and crossed my arms over my chest.

We arrived at the woods after a few more minutes of driving. I looked at Isaac in confusion.

Isaac smiled at me and hit out of the car. I walked over to him to see he had a blind fold in his hand.

"Are you seriously trying to kill me on our first date?" I asked in complete seriousness.

Isaac only chuckled and put the blind fold on. And then all I saw was black.

"Can you see anything?" Isaac asked.

"Only the color black" I sarcastically replied.

Isaac chuckled and said to himself, "Yup, you are Stiles' little sister"

He guided me through the trees and grass for a few minutes until we came to a stop.

Isaac took off the blind fold and looked at me to see my expression.

Tears glistened in my eyes as I looked at the sight before me.

"Isaac. This is amazing! Thank you" I said and brought him in for a kiss.

"Let's eat" Isaac smiled and brought me to the table.

Y/F/F and Y/F/D was on the table. I started digging in as soon as I sat down.

><><><

"I can't believe you did this for me" I looked at Isaac in awe.

"Why wouldn't I?" Isaac looked back at you.

"I don't know" I blushed in embarrassment.

"Why don't we go watch a movie at my house?" Isaac asked, grabbing your hand in the process.

"Sure" I nodded and we walked to his car.

><><><

Isaac and I sat there cuddled on the couch watching Friends. My eyes drew heavy as I started to get tired and fell asleep on Isaac's shoulder.

{Isaac's POV}

I looked down at Mya and smiled. She was so gorgeous. How did I get so lucky?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you liked it! It's very short and I'm very sorry. And I'm sorry that it took so long!