Fighting Dirty

Warning theres a few fight scenes in this

Enjoy

*****

"Where are we going Kaden and what's happening?" I questioned him jumping in the car. He didn't answer, his nose flared and his grip tightened on the steering wheel. 

"I'm going to fucking hit him!" he shouted, I jumped in my seat. 

"Who?"

"Fucking Lucas," he growled spinning the wheel around. He was driving way too fast. Shit he was angry I wonder what Lucas did.

"Slow down Kaden, and tell me what happened?" 

Kaden slowed right down, and calmed a little. He glanced my way, " Lucas is what happened, he punched Jordan and now he wants a fight with me. He wants me there now and he wants to fight."

Oh no, Jordan.

"Is Jordan ok?" I asked worried.

"He's fine lucky someone stopped it but Lucas is drunk and he's trying to start on anyone there that's friends with me."

"He's trying to start on Gabe now."

"Are they going to be ok?" I asked seriously worried now. Lucas was scary I must admit. Jesus, Lucas sounds insane. He has a serious problem with Kaden if he's going to this extent to start a fight. He's starting on all Kaden's friends for no reason but his. He wants Kaden and he wants to fight now. Oh no this is going to end bad, these two together out of the ring where there are no rules, oh god I can't even think if them two fight.

"They might not be fighters but Jordan and Gabe can hold there own. I don't want them to fight Lucas though he's dirty especially when he's drunk."

"What are you going to do Kaden? You can't fight him until your fight, those are the rules."

 It may not be professional underground fighting, but they did hold rules for each fighter. They must not start or fight out of the ring with any opponent in the competition. If so there out of the whole competition. 

"I'm not going to fight him tonight but I am going to get the guys out of there."

"Who's party is it?"

"Preston High party."

"What the hell are they doing there?"

"Gabe was the DJ, Jordan must of tagged along."

As soon as we arrived at the party, Kaden hopped out of the car fast. He came around to my door opened it and helped me of his car. Taking his hand he wrapped his fingers around mine and walked us inside. I held onto him tight he was a man on a mission. 

"Where are they?" I yelled over the music. Everyone bumped and pushed as we walked through. Everyone was wasted and drunk. Girls were eyeing Kaden as we strode past. One tried to stop him for a dance. I just pulled him along around her. Kaden chuckled and continued to lead the way. Oh no honey he's with me, well technically we aren't together but still he did not have time to dance with you or anyone else for that matter.

As soon as we got outside we spotted Lucas straight away. He was standing there arguing with Jordan and Gabe. They were surrounded by everyone at the party people were trying to see what was going on. Who was arguing and who was about to fight.

"Lucas!" Kaden yelled out. Lucas turned around immediately. Kaden walked straight into the circle that was created by the crowd. They all parted for Kaden  to get through. People stared as he stride past them. They all had wonder in there eyes, people starting cheering thinking there was going to be a fight.