Over you

Love this song :)
~
"I don't know what color I want." Beccy mumbled beside me searching through the nail pallete.

We were at the Nail Pro getting our mani and pedi's. As soon as school finished we came straight here. The girls all asked if I was ok and to be honest I was fine. I mean what happened in the cafeteria pissed me off. That bitch had the nerve to call me a slut. And that asshole, he knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't say anything, he didn't do anything but fucking laugh. He enjoyed watching Briel embarrass me infront of eveyone. He was back to his old self, the guy I had first met.

Oh how I wanted to punch them both in the face. I was never an aggressive person but them two made me feel like that. I wasn't going to let what happened get to me, it was pointless.
I had meant what I said, I was done with that asshole. He wasn't anything to me anymore. Not even a friend.

"Oo I like this one." She said pointing at a magenta color. I nodded agreeing with her.

I picked out my color for both my hands and feet. It was a nice peach color. It's been forever since I've had both done.

"So when are you leaving?" Cass asked

"I'm gonna finish school early, my flights at 3pm."

"How you getting to the airport. I can drop you off." Cass suggested.

"That's ok, I'm going to leave my car at the aiport." I replied, Cass nodded.

"What's your guys plans this weekend." I asked her.

"Fight night." Beccy chirped in. Ofcourse.

"Who's fighting."

"Who do you think." Cass grumbled. Rolling my eyes did I even have to ask.

"Well have fun." I replied rolling my eyes.

After getting our nails done the girls wanted to go to Jordans. As soon as we pulled up Jordan's garage doors were open with music blaring. We all jumped out to see Jordan jabbing at the punching bag and Gabe on his decks.

I stood next to Gabe watching him.

"Your really good." I called out over the music. He turned the nozzle, lowering the music.

"Thanks Shiloh, I try to be." He smiled.

I watched as Jordan taughtvAyla how to box. Her punches were off and pretty weak, you couldn't help to laugh at how frustrated she was getting.

"Get mad! Punch harder!" Jordan called out. Ayla glared at the punching bag and punched a little harder.

"Come on babe, harder!" Jordan yelled. Ayla shook her head and punched harder.

"Thats it, now more." Jordan smirked and she continued to punch. Ayla huffed and puffed as she finally pulled away from the punching bag.

"That was so fucking sexy." Jordan said pulling her into him. She grinned as he pulled her into a kiss. I sighed, they were so cute. I wanted something like that. My mind wondered about...

Don't even say his name!. Don't even think about him.

Someone beeped from the front and we all turned to see a car pull up.

Well speak of the devil.

That's just great, he just had to turn up and ruin it.

"I'm gonna go, I'll talk to you guys later." I said. Gabe pulled at my arm.

"Don't go because of him." He said I shook my head. I didn't want to be around him.