Acting Weird

This week has been really weird. Kaden's been off lately not his normal self, well usually what I'm use too. Ever since the whole note he gave me the other day hes acting weird. Really weird. He always greets me saying hello. He smiles at me everytime I see him, talks to me when ever he notices me. It's like he's actually being nice to me. He's still his ass self making sexual jokes here and there and being an ass in general.

He also trys to offer me rides home but I decline as I have my own car. I know what he's doing he's playing his little game with me. He's trying to get into my pants. It's not going to work though.

Everyone had their mouths open and whispering in each others ears, looking over at our table. I felt uncomfortable all eyes were on the spot next to me. Well the person next to me, Kaden.

He decided to join our table today I don't know why but it was weird and quite awkward. The guys were looking from me to him shocked. They tried to ask me why he was sitting here I just shrugged and mouthed 'I don't Know'. Lee didn't like the fact that he was sitting their. He was quite the whole time. Cass was real quite today too. I don't know if what she told me the other night still stands, she hasn't said anything about Lee. I try and ask her and she just shrugs it off. I don't know if she really likes him but I think she does.  You know what they say its usually true if you've said it while drunk.

Kaden was talking to Gabe and Jordan about some fight that's happening tomorrow night. Apparently it was big
His friends were looking at our table trying to get Kaden's attention he just waved them off. Even some of the girls came over trying to sit on his lap but he just pushed them away.

Beccy liked the idea of him sitting here she couldn't keep her eyes of him. She was admiring him eyeing him up and down. Shaking my head at that girl, I felt a hand sit on my lap. Looking down, it was Kaden's hand.  What the hell.  He's completely engrossed in his conversation with the boys. I tried to remove his hand pushing it away butit dosen't budge. He puts more pressure on my thigh as if warning me. Turning my body to him and tapping on his shoulder to get his full attention he slowly turns and smirks. God that smirk I want to swipe it of his gorgeous face.

"Uh, what are doing?" I ask him looking down at his hand on my thigh. No one else could see.

"Do you mind, I'm talking new girl." he frowns then smirks turning back to the conversation. His shifts higher up my leg making me slightly shiver l. Stop!  He stops about mid thigh curving inwards to my inner thigh. Looking at him from the corner of my eye he's not even paying attention he pulls slight at my thigh opening it abit. Reacting fast I quickly close them trapping his hand between my legs. I feel myself flush. I quickly grab his hand and pry it off. That seemed to get his attention, he's now looking at me with his head tilted slightly. He smiles his dazzling smile with his eyebrows drawn upwards. I look at him, he's challenging me. He then slips his hand back to my thigh. Oh no you dont!. Shaking it off I quickly get up from the seat excusing my self to go to the toilet. I need to get far away from him.

Hearing foot steps following right behind me, I know it's him
Walking faster to the toilet, he's hot on my heels. He grabs at my wrist and pulls me into the janitors closet. He pushes me up against the wall, heavily breathing.

"I don't appreciate you touching me like that Kaden especially in the cafeteria, in front of my friends. And you have to stop handling me like this." I said pushing him back away from me.

"Do you think I care what your friends think? you know what I want new girl." he ask looking into my eyes. This guy is a joke. If he expects to get in my pants like that it's not going to happen ever. "And I'll handle you the way I want." Oh hell no! you will not Kaden you will show me some respect.

"Get your hands off me, I don't care what you want Kaden! Find one of your sluts to help your needs."

"Nah I've had them, I want you to help. Hmm maybe a blow job for a starter?"

How dear he think I'm one of his whores that would just drop to my knees for him.

The sting on my right hand hurt, I slapped him. Oh, I really slapped him. I didn't mean too it was a quick reaction. Stumbling back trying to get away from him, he looks pissed no murderous. I don't like that look.

"Ka...den I'm sor..ry." I stuttered becoming nervous as he steps closer to me nostrils flaring breathing heavily in and out.

"Fuck you, you shouldn't have done that." he growls in my ear giving me a last hard glare before nudging his shoulder in mine walking out of the closet and slamming the door.

Feeling a tad nervous that just sounded like a threat.

Straightening up, I silently walked out the closet door hopefully not seeing Kaden waiting outside for me. He wasn't there but someone else was, Briel. She did not look happy, strutting up to me with a swish to her hips and a clack with her heels, she stood blocking my way.

"Can I help you?" I questioned her folding my arms looking at her.

"What were you doing with Kaden in there." she nodded towards the janitors closet.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right, do you think I'm dumb I know what you were doing bitch!"

"Not that it was any of your business, but think what you want, we were just talking."

"That's what they all say, bet you were on your knees for him." she said.

I chuckled. Was she for real? "Aren't you always on your knees for him,  now why would I take over your job?"
I pushed her out of my way walking back to the cafeteria. She yelled out but I blocked her out.  They both were crazy.

Sitting back at the table, I noticed Kaden wasn't sitting here anymore. He was back to his own table with a girl on his lap. Shocker
Turning to face the guys to see what they were talking about ,Gabe looked at me. I know he knew where I was and with who because he looked annoyed.  He just continued with the conversation.

Looking back over to Kaden smiling at the girl on his lap. Feelings were running through me. Before being a complete douche again, he was actually pretty nice. And once again  his kiss made my mind begin to whirl. As much as I hated that my body reacted to him. I some what enjoyed it. And even though the guys an asshole, in some twisted way I was drawn to him. What the actual fuck.

*********

Another chap guys, seriously I need more readers! I hope you enjoyed that and im gonna update mabye on sunday :) Im going to try the dedication thingy so I want your best comment of wateva and ill dedicate next chapter to you :) and also vote too :)

Nakita xx