Kaden's Enemy

The atmosphere of the warehouse seemed more crazy than last weekend. It felt like there was twice as much people here then before.

The car park was packed of yet again screaming teenagers acting crazy and pumped for the fight. It was hard to believe that people actually got into this, even the girls were going crazy for this. They actually enjoyed watching people bashing the shit out of each other until they had enough and couldn't take it anymore or even worse, blood.

It was hot as hell tonight so me and the girls went with dresses. Not too extravagant, well not me and Cass anyway. The girls looked nice but I just went with a casual black mini and ankle boots. I didn't see the point in dressing nice or 'slutty' for a fight, your just going to be sweating your tits off anyway.
The smell of sweat and beer surrounded my nose making my stomach want to hurl. Arghh yuck!, Clinging on to Cass we made our way in pushing through people to get to the front. I could see Gabe. It's been weird with Gabe I feel like I haven't talked to him this whole week. After everything that happened at the party, I feel like he's ignoring me or upset with me.

Ayla and Jordan were arguing once again, for I don't know what reason. She didn't want to go anywhere near Jordan. That girl was too stubborn.

Finding a spot opposite from Jordan we had a view of the fight that was happening now. Two guys one from our school James, and from Preston High were fighting. The other guy already had blood dripping out of his nose, Gross.

Cass admitted to the girls tonight about her feelings for Lee. She's liked him ever since there junior year but Lee liked his single life and girls, alot of girls. Cass knew from the start all about Lee and his promiscuous ways, he seemed to be getting worse the older he got.

I felt bad for Cass I mean to have feelings for someone who you see everyday with a different girl, that would break your heart. Even though Lee was Lee he was still a sweet, caring guy who no matter what stuck up for these girls whenever they needed it. Mabye that's why Cass feel for him. I would be the same too. Some of Lee's guy friends came over to where we were standing.

One with black hair was good looking, I must admit. He had brown chocolate eyes, he was tall just reaching Lee's height and build as well. This must be Asher, Lee's bestfriend from Preston High. He fits the description the girls gave me. I blushed as soon as his eyes met mine, he smiled and waved coming to stand next to me.

"Hi." he yelled in my ear "I'm Asher, Lee's bestfriend." he yelled putting up his hand for me to shake it.

"Hello, I'm Shiloh I just moved here 2 weeks ago." I shouted back smiling back at him. he had such nice eyes.

"Wow nice name and I thought so, I've never seen you around here." he said leaning in too close. I could smell his cologne mixed with beer. Someone pushed me forward into him, I almost lost my balance but he quickly grabbed a hold of my shoulders standing me upright. He quickly stepped behind me pushing the people back and telling them to watch out. I thanked him he just smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Asher." a deep voice called out behind us, we both turned around to see who it was. This guy was tall towering over me with black tousled hair that just sat to the side covering his left eyebrow. He was good looking, he had gorgeous blue eyes and a narrow jawline with a scar on his right cheek. He screamed player, he had the attention of every second girl in here. For some reason I felt a dangerous vibe coming from me I don't know maybe it was the look in his eyes.

"Sup man, you ready?" Asher yelled pulling him into a handshake. The guy smirked and replied

"Born ready." he replied. Turning towards me he arched his eyebrow. He smirked, his eyes running down my body. His gaze was unnerving, I didn't like the way he was looking. Moving towards me he smiled a cheeky grin then leaned in to my ear. It had made me shiver down my arms when his breath hit my ear.