Camping Trip

"Is he coming" I asked Gabe pointing at Kaden who was across the parking lot talking amongst his friends.

"Yeah, what's going on with you's two?" Gabe questioned me I just said nothing, he eyed me warily but just shrugged. Me and Kaden were nothing after what happened last Friday night at the club I haven't spoken to him, he hasen't tried to talk to me where just back to the way we were. He's definitely back to his way always flirting, making out, nothing ever stops him.

"So I'll pick you up at 3:30, we have to meet the others at Jerry's Gas station" Gabe said referring to the camping trip they all had planned. Ayla told me they do this every year during summer for the long weekend.

"How long does it take to get to the camping spot?"

"Hour and a half, your gonna love it Shi" he said smiling, I hope so I'm so excited to go camping, I've only ever gone once with my grandparents and let me tell you that was no fun, mosquito bites everywhere.

Gabe picked me up on exactly 3:30, jumping in the car Beccy was already seated in the back after friday night her and Gabe were talking but were still awkward around each other.

"I'm so excited" Beccy squealed as Gabe went to drive off I couldn't agree more this camping trip sounded like fun. We pulled up to the car park of Jerry's, there were car loads of teenagers waiting there, were they all camping with us.

"How many people are coming" I asked Gabe.

"Most of the Seniors and some people from Preston High" he answered,most of our year! that was like over 100 people actually way more. Car after Car pulled up and eventually we were all here, I could see Ayla and Jordan in her car. The familiar black Range Rover pulled in last, Kaden came past us smirking and waving at me I just gave hime the bird, were all waiting for this jackass. Everyone followed Kaden he was in the lead. We honestly looked like a parade there were that many cars.

"I want to jump off Water Mola, you have to try it Shiloh" Beccy suggested while ripping open a bag of Doritos.

"No eating in my car Beccy" Gabe told her, she huffed out but put them back in her bag.

"That's sounds like fun" I replied to Beccy.

The car ride honestly took forever, I was over it and I needed fresh air. There were so many roads to get to this place and it was inland and secluded. Pulling up to a long entry I could see from afar Caravans and Tents already set up from other people, it was packed already, we followed the road through the camping ground was huge there were so many sections the size of two football fields that were all divided.

I think you had to book a section obviously we needed one whole section for the amount of people we had camping with us. We had the best section it was more distant and private to others that were camping it was closer to the lake.

Setting up our tents, I was sharing with Beccy and Gabe it was a six man tent and it had two rooms, we put our one near the toilets, I did not want to walk far at night to go to the toilets. Gabe brought his DJ set and a generator along, looks like there will be party's as well.

Kegs were put everywhere, table and chairs were set up, honestly it reminded me of a house party just outdoors. People already started drinking, I on the other hand wanted to explore the area first before my drinking begins, this place was huge, their were hiking areas, kayaking, boat skiing. After walking for a half and hour I made my way back to our tent.

"Hey Shiloh" Asher said walking over to our tent. I didn't even know he was coming, I haven't spoken to him since Friday when I apologised for ditching him for Kaden not that I had a choice.