Fight Club Part 1

"You can either use the gym equipment, or you can run laps around the field!" Coach Beckams yelled out to the class. "I want 5 laps around the whole entire field."

I could just imagine everyone picking the gym area, there field was huge. "And I'll be watching to see if your using the equipment so don't think of slacking off."

We now had gym. At my other school we never had a gym area with weights. We only ever played badminton or tennis or always run laps.I enjoyed badminton though. I decided to run laps, I've missed running this week as I've been packing and going to school.I haven't had the time to run.

"I'm going to do laps, anyone coming?" I called out to the guys, only Jordan said yes, he enjoyed running as well.

We were both wearing the schools gym cloths which were green shorts and white polo shirts. The girls had tanks and gym shorts that reached mid thigh and the guys had green basketball shorts and polo shirts.

We both stretched before we started our laps. We kept at the same pace for the first couple of laps.

"This is boring, I wanna see how you run. Lets have a bet. If I win this last lap you have to drink as many shots as I tell you too tonight, and likewise for me if you win. You in?" he challenged  me.

Tonight there was a party at some guy David. Apparently he was hosting it for Kaden if he wins the fight, which everyone is determined he is. That's all everyone was talking about today, they do it almost every weekend even some school nights depending on the fights that are held.

"Uhm.. I don't know if I'm coming to the party." I mumbled back while stopping our run.

"You have to come Shiloh it's going to be crazy tonight, that party's are nuts. It always is when he wins." He was referring to Kaden's fight tonight.

"I don't know, I might come but I'm not drinking, I'll shot Soda." I replied. Jordan chuckled.

"Your funny Shiloh and no soda for you, I'm getting you drunk tonight. Just think of it as a Welcoming to the town, drink. Come on it will be fun." he said pleading for me to say yes.I'm already going to his fight I may as well go to his party as well.

"Alright, but I'm not getting too drunk."

"Ok got it, just a couple of shots then. Don't worry I'll look after you Shiloh. You in for this bet or what?"

"Your on. Your going down Jordan." I chuckled jogging to the start of the feild.

"Will see." he winked back standing next to me.
"On your marks..... get set........... GO!" he yelled out pushing his legs forward.

My legs pumped forward fast, it felt good to be running again like this. I was ahead of Jordan just abit but he was very close behind. I ran like no tomorrow, I really wanted to win this bet. I just know that if Jordan wins he's going to give me never ending shots. He started laughing and then all of sudden he was ahead of me, he turned back and winked and then he was off.

Wow he was fast, I hiked up my speed trying to catch up to him but there was no point he was almost at the end of the field. NOOOO! I screamed in my head as he finally reached the end.

"Wow your fast." I huffed out trying to catch my breath, reaching the end of the field.

"I ain't the quaterback for nothing. Your pretty fast Shiloh. Do you run track?"

"No I just run for exercise." I shook my head.

"So I guess I won that bet huh, guess your getting drunk tonight." he smirked. Damn you Jordan.