Party

The party was in full swing when we got there. The outside was packed of drunk teenagers. The music was that loud that you could here it down the streets. I hope David has nice neighbours.

"I need a drink and boys." Beccy said while we walked through the front door. Cass just shook her head.

Davids house was a nice two story. Squeezing our way through the hall way of the house, guys were eyeing us up trying to grab at us to dance. Cass pushed them out of the way while Beccy flirted and winked at most of them, one even grabbed my ass.

Making our way to the kitchen, all the alcohol was setup there. We seen Gabe, he was on his dj deck in the living room. There were laser lights flashing around and smoke machines. It looked like a club in here. I waved at him signalling if he wanted a drink, he just nodded.

Walking into the kitchen David was around the bar making everyone drinks. Jordan spoke in his ear and then looked back at me smirking. David reached in the cupboard and grabbed some shot glasses out. Oh no. He lined five up and poured Vodka in them all.

"Here we go girls." Jordan said handing us all a shot and taking one for himself. Wait, I thought these were my shots.

"Haha did you think they were all for you Shiloh?" he chuckled.

I nodded he just smirked.

"Im not that mean, Shiloh. I want you to remember the night. But don't worry we got all night for more shots." I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"SHOTS, SHOTS!" Beccy yelled out people around cheered.

Downing the first shot, it burned my throat. My eyes started to water.

Handing Gabe his beer I told him I was going to the toilet, it was upstairs. Walking through the dance floor, people were making out and grinding up on eachother.

Walking upstairs there was no one up here. Where is the toilet? Going through the first door, I hear moaning. I looked up and was shocked there were people having sex actually a threesoom the guy in the room turned around and looked. My eyes widen, it was Kaden. Quickly slamming the door shut I quickly said sorry and ran to the hall and opened up a door. Thankfully it was the toilet. After going toilet I quickly ran down stairs. I was still in shock, I had just walked in on Kaden having sex.

Spotting Ayla and Cass in the kitchen, we took another shot then made us a pre mix. We made our way over to the dance floor, I didn't want to dance I needed to be drunk for that. Walking over to Gabe, I stood next to him watching him mix. Wow he's good.
The beats were great. Bobbing my head I watched Ayla and Cass dance.

"You having fun?" Gabe yelled in my ear, changing the song.

"Yeah I am." I smiled back at him he just nodded and put his ear phones on.

People were shouting and whistling at someone. Looking over from the dj stand I noticed Kaden walk into the room followed by his girls of the hour. He was buttoning his dress shirt up he whispered in there ear making them giggle. The girls just walked off smiling at eachother while Kaden walked off to his friends who handed him a beer and patted his back. Gabe spoke through the mic gaining every ones attention.

"Welcome everyone, let's give it up and raise our drinks for the Champ tonight KADENN!" Everyone raised there drinks at Kaden. He raised his drink and yelled out "Time to get fucked up." Everyone cheered.

Gabe blasted 'That Power' by Justin Bieber and Will-i-am, I liked the beat of this song.

And I'm loving every second, minute, hour, bigger , better , stronger, power.